Mustang vs. GTO shootout - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 07-31-2008, 05:06 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Mustang vs. GTO shootout

Since I posted this in the wrong section before... I was told to post it here.

On November first the Modern Mustangs of Jacksonville are putting on an open drag event at Gainesville Raceway.

it's called The Mustang vs. GTO Shootout.

There are 40 spots for mustangs and 40 spots for GTO's

Heads up - run what ya brung style racing.

You have to go to Modern Mustangs of Jacksonville's website to register.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 07-31-2008, 06:03 PM

Trader Feedback: (39)
LOL that drag race is over already.

TOO_NUTS Racing
N/A- Pump Gas- 408 Clevor - [email protected]
Best 60ft on stock type suspension 1.28
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UPR UCA/ Megabyte lowers/ stock anti roll bar. No battle boxes!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 12 Old 07-31-2008, 06:43 PM

Trader Feedback: (9)
Race

NO doubt!!!!! Ain't no snow in Gainesville for those sleds!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 08-01-2008, 11:23 AM

Trader Feedback: (5)
DAMNIT! My cars down, and won't be back together by then. That SUCKS! I wanted to run (and beat ) Doc again!

My lil blue coupe, along with quite a few other stangs cleaned up last year. I believe the 9 fastest cars were all mustangs.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. -
Thomas Jefferson
post #5 of 12 Old 08-01-2008, 12:56 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FN RCKT View Post
DAMNIT! My cars down, and won't be back together by then. That SUCKS! I wanted to run (and beat ) Doc again!

My lil blue coupe, along with quite a few other stangs cleaned up last year. I believe the 9 fastest cars were all mustangs.
my boy jonathen beat doc 4 times already damn you just gotta love gods motor the almighty ls1!

real worriors are driven everyday not just on weekends!
post #6 of 12 Old 08-01-2008, 03:46 PM

Yea, he thinks he's got me now, with the auto swap and all. And it is quick, i'll give him that. But my coupe ran the times in my sig with just a 150 shot. I jetted it up to a 250 and ran it at pinks, where I broke the direct drive shaft (3rd and OD) in the 4R70. Still ran a [email protected], obviously broken before the 1/8th timing lights. When it goes back together, it will have 2 kits, and a better trans.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. -
Thomas Jefferson
post #7 of 12 Old 08-01-2008, 03:48 PM

Hmmm. Whats your name? I'm Chris, I used to have a redfire '03 cobra with blue flames. Know the car?

Thomas Jefferson
post #8 of 12 Old 08-02-2008, 10:04 PM

Talking

Quote:
Hmmm. Whats your name? I'm Chris, I used to have a redfire '03 cobra with blue flames. Know the car?
hey, chris the last time i seen you gas prices were at $2.00 a gallon! Jesus christ were the hell you been did you destroy the blue notch yet?

Last edited by ls1killa; 08-02-2008 at 10:08 PM.
post #9 of 12 Old 08-02-2008, 10:06 PM

Talking

oops sorry!

post #10 of 12 Old 08-03-2008, 04:21 PM

ehh, it will be back together, with a better trans and a little more umph. Should be solidly in the 9's when I get all the peices back on it.

Thomas Jefferson
post #11 of 12 Old 08-03-2008, 06:49 PM

Quote:
ehh, it will be back together, with a better trans and a little more umph. Should be solidly in the 9's when I get all the peices back on it.
i dont no what happend the seen out here has been dead nobodys racing at all. i had to trailer my car down to tampa just so i can get a run somebody.

post #12 of 12 Old 08-03-2008, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1killa View Post
i dont no what happend the seen out here has been dead nobodys racing at all. i had to trailer my car down to tampa just so i can get a run somebody.

Yea, the last couple of times I was out in Ocala with my coupe, it wasnt even worth it. Its not a whole lot of fun racing a 16 second import with my car. Kinda a waste of gas. I was down in Tampa back in march, and those guys have their #### together. Thats where I'll be doing my "testing". I was wanting to get a run with the big block Malibu, but we didnt get a chance to. I just gotta get my junk back together.

Thomas Jefferson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement