Join Date: May 2004
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Nothing will bolt right in.
However, there are a lot of modifications that people will do to incorporate newer parts into older cars.
Some popular ones, in addition to racerxmdd's granada front disc brake swap are:
1) Roller 5.0 from an 86-93 Mustang, with or without fuel injection
2) AOD (automatic overdrive) transmission from a 80's-early 90's Ford, including Mustang
3) Dual-bowl master cylinder for safety
4) 8.8 inch rear end from a Fox Mustang
5) T-5 transmission to replace a factory 4-speed
myrestoproject.com - coming soon!
1966 Mustang Coupe