Ford Mustang Forums banner

1995 build advice

623 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  1quick95 
#1 ·
Hello fellas summer is just about here and i was looking for some words of advise for the next year or so. First let me explain what i already have and what i want to accomplish this summer and beyond.

1995 cobra, stock block, heads and intake, vortech t trim, anderson bypass pipe, 80mm mass air flow, 90mm sr throttle body, 42 lb injectors, 255 fuel pump! i have other odds and ends msd 6al, coil, and distributor, gauges, 373,battery relocated etc. my susp mods are prietty simple at this point subframe connectors, rear upper and lower control arms( bbk ) and i have front and rear shocks and struts lakewoods with caster?camber plates. I was thinking about getting the Granatelli front tubular kit but will the coil overs work with my lakewoods?or will i have to get new struts?
Next after that i want to upgrade the power from where i already am, i am intrested in low 11 seconds 1/4 combo with the t trim i already have. i like the t trim and would like to build around that. Thanks fellas any info or build sheets that are current would be great, also this car will be a weekend warrior cruising around town, track 3 or 4 times a year. I have alot of ideas in mind just thought i would come here to sort through some current builds that work.

#2 ·
I had a 95 GT,did 185cc Twisted wedge heads,E303 cam, and a holley systemax intake.Had the T-trim at 11lbs with the anderson pipe and mondo valve.I also had a 93 computer in the car,but a tune would be fine.Car ran great,made tons of power and drove fantastic.The E303 was used because of NJ inspection,there are alot of nice cams out there that still keep good drivability.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.