Ford Mustang Forums banner

FS or FT: '83 T-Top Notch 5.0, 5 speed

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  TTOPCPE 
#1 ·
I've been toying with this for some time. I really don't want to, but I have to come to the fact that I will probably never finish this project...life always gets in the way! I'd want to see this car go to a good home.

1983 Mustang T-Top Notchback
5 Speed
Dark Walnut Metallic ('83 only) Dark Walnut interior
No a/c
No radio
Manual everything

Anyway...the good
The car came from Southern California, so there is no rust anywhere!
It is a factory 5.0, 5 speed car is a very rare (ugly) color

The bad...
Needs restored...paint, interior etc....everything to be a show car.
It is NOT currently running. I was driving the car daily and drove the car up to Pennsylvania 2 years ago to do some work, pulled the carb and then never got back to finishing it up. It needs a carb and all would be good.

I have a mint dash pad, door panels, center console, kick panels all in the factory dark walnut. It would need a lower dash hull, headliner, carpet and a cleaning of the seats to be a super nice interior.
I also have a barry grant 575 demon carb, edelbrock 289 torker (polished) intake, barry grant mechanical fuel pump (brand new in box) ready to be put on. Included would be an 8.8 rear with 3.73 gears, 87-93 exhaust manifolds, 87-93 K member, a arms, original carb, a lot of emission parts/lines. I did put on a brand new power steering pump and rack and pinion prior to parking it. Has new plugs, wires, cap, rotor (Ford Racing) with 0 miles.

I live in Northern Virginia, but the car is located by my parents home in Northeast Pennsylvania....Coaldale, PA to be exact. If interested, please reply or PM back. I'd like to get 2,500 or would be willing to trade for another 5.0, 5 speed car that runs so I'll have less projects!!!

http://www.realitylost.net/images/83/

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.