Ford Mustang Forums banner

strange 10 way shocks

2K views 30 replies 23 participants last post by  Cougar5.O 
#1 ·
#2 ·
they work good. im going to run them on my hatch. they are adjustable to adapt to your conditions. but they are priced at 69 each so it wont fit in you 100 bucks.

#4 ·
i don't think you'll hear of any negative reviews on them. they are well priced, proven to be a good quality product and practical. if you have any money left over, i need to order some stuff too. :)

#5 ·
wow. i see a million threads about these.

everyone loves them plain and simple. you wont get one negetive comment about them.... buy them they will be the best suspension mod you'll do.

#6 ·
I have a set that I bought 2nd hand and despite the adjustement knob feeling a little weird, they work well. Soften them up for poor track conditions, or tighten them up when the track is hooking well for better sixty foots.

#11 ·
Replacing lakewood 90/10s w/Strange 10-way adjustables. Did you guys have to put spacers underneath the CC plates? The lakewoods I had have two spacers, should I put it on?

#18 ·
No problems with mine, had them over a year now. Work like brand new, and no leaking issues like some ''other'' brands tend to have.

#21 ·
Its Nuts not Nutz hehehe. I just put coil over on the front and i left the spacers off (black rubber bushings)! Im consiering getting some real soon. Right after i find my lost 100 hp somewhere lol. Stupid car is Nuts.

#26 ·
Yep, I reach under and loosen them when I get to the track, then tighten them back up for the ride home. I run the passenger-side rear slightly stiffer than the drivers side. I'm hooking great with Strange on all 4 corners considering the stiff lowering springs I'm using up front.

#28 ·
I bought QA1 struts in may 2004 & I didnt have nothing but trouble with them breaking the adjusting shalfs & dumping its oil!!!!
Ive been running my stange struts since march 2005 with no issues.

The only thing I saw good about the QA1s was they where lighter & where threaded for collovers.
I had them on a 12.00 car at that time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.