Ford Mustang Forums banner

Video: Black Beast 93 turbo GT @ Carolina Dragway

883 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  90LXHatchback 
#1 ·
#9 · (Edited)
Yeah, I was dubbing this on my system at home and when I stopped dubbing it picked up what my kids were watching? I'm not quite sure how that happened..

The suspension is simply..

Eibauch drag luanch kit with right rear air bad and springs, lakewood 90/10 stuts up front and Strange 10 way adjustables on back (set on 3 for a good tract like Carolina), Southside lowers, Double adjustable uppers with all spec. bushings, all solid, battle boxes, K-member, Professionally setup by a chassis shop.. Car goes very straight and is easy to drive.. And the weight biasis is about 54 to 46 front to rear.. That is it, no anti-roll bar or sway bars.. Just a simple setup that works..

Yeah, when I ran that roadster I tried to cut a good light and went red with a -.038 light but he never came back past me until after the 1/8th mile mark.. But he was moving... I'm sure many people were surprised to see that.. You can see the car really moves out... It is an awesome experience.. Better than nitrous and superchargers... Nothing compares to what a turbo can do..

With a 4.10 gear you can't run this car out through the 1/4 but with calculations:

On 10 lbs. she has run 9.83 in the 1/4 on pump gas

And on 15 lbs. she has run 9.53 in the 1/4 on good gas..

Thanks..

James..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.