Ford Mustang Forums banner

-3.2* Camber.... Where is the cheapest place for MM C/C plates??

558 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Fast96SVT 
#1 ·
Unless you guys can prove to me that there is no difference between the Pro3i plates and the MM plates, I am going with the MM plates.

With that in mind, where is the cheapest place for the MM plates?

Thanks in advance... as seen in the title, I have waaayyy too much camber and I need to fix this before I can go to the track about 50 miles away from home.

#2 ·
blue88mustang said:
Unless you guys can prove to me that there is no difference between the Pro3i plates and the MM plates, I am going with the MM plates.

With that in mind, where is the cheapest place for the MM plates?

Thanks in advance... as seen in the title, I have waaayyy too much camber and I need to fix this before I can go to the track about 50 miles away from home.
I was quoted at $179 from www.houstonperformance.com

#3 ·
Thanks, but I ordered some from Craig at ModernPerformanceNW for $185 shipped. He is closer to where I live than houston is, and he was 1hr behind me so that meant I got my order in today. Hopefully the install goes pretty smoothly.

Thanks.

#4 ·
from what i have heard... you can only adjust your caster/camber from 1 degree one way or the other with C/C plates.. i may be wrong.. but that is what most places say anyhow.. may want to look into that ;) good luck

#5 ·
badest02GT said:
from what i have heard... you can only adjust your caster/camber from 1 degree one way or the other with C/C plates.. i may be wrong.. but that is what most places say anyhow.. may want to look into that ;) good luck
Not true, you can get quite a bit of adjustment with aftermarket plates. He'll be able to get that back to where it belongs with the MM plates.

#6 ·
you're right black96cobra--

you can typically get about 3 degrees of camber adjustment either way with plate. I have the hotchkis, was running -2.5 on one side after the springs, and alignment guy had no problem getting it to -0.7

#7 ·
I don't know about MM PLates but I got my Ground Punders from Laurel Mountain Mustang.com for $135 + $10 shipping. I got the front end aligned the next day with skinies on and he said it was the best alignment that my car has had! And he has aligned it 3 times this being the 4th. Still going strait today!!!

#8 ·
I went ahead and ordered a set from Craig(Black96Cobra) and hopefully my friend and I will install them next Thursday night. Look for a "Need Tips on MM C/C Plate Install" thread. ;)

Thanks again Craig... I will be looking for some AJE stuff in the future.

#9 ·
Installation isn't hard at all. Just put all the bushings in there proper places unbolt the stock ones, pul them off, slide the new ones back on and bolt them down. Don't forget to put the brass loooking or what ever color plate it is under the wheel well. CC plate on top that plate on bottom. bolt down and have it aligned

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.