Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Vortech S-Trim rebuild instructions inside
View Single Post
post #33 of Old 05-27-2006, 05:59 PM
sukkoi18

Trader Feedback: (23)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged86
Hey I'm all for the do it yourself'er, me included, nor I'm doubting your ability. But let's get realistic here, what's "scary" here is that someone would try to save a couple hundred bucks in the grand sceme of things. This is better known as "PENNY WISE DOLLAR FOOLISH". This isn't like rebuilding a master cylinder or a water pump. You lose the damn blower and you risk losing EVERYTHING. No thanks!!! I'll let the guy who's factory trained and probably done a thousand+ of the things. Vortech doesn't spend millions of dollars in R & D for nothing. Good luck.
Rebuilding a blower is not rocket science, the average enthusiast that takes his time and assembles the right parts and tools is more than capable of doing just as good a job as the all knowing Vortech. If you don't want to do it yourself thats fine but don't wag your finger at guys that go out and actually take care of something themselves.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome