Status
Not open for further replies.

85 Capri RS 5.0 5sp FOR SALE NW PA

2K views 36 replies 9 participants last post by  capri331 
#1 · (Edited)
85 Capri RS 5.0 5sp FOR SALE NW PA~THREAD REOPENED

85 Capri 5.0 in NW Pennsylvania.

Pics available, PM me or email me capri331@velocity.net

For those who are seriously interested PM me, email me, call me. I have so many extra parts to go with this car. Yes it needs paint but the car is solid. Drive this car anywhere!

BE SURE TO READ THE ENTIRE THREAD IF INTERESTED IN THIS CAR.

AS OF 7/15/06 THE E7 HEADS WERE REMOVED AS WAS THE COMP CAMS MAGNUM ROCKERS.

IF INTERESTED THE E5'S COULD BE REINSTALLED AND A GREAT SAVINGS COULD BE HAD OR A SET OF UNPORTED E7'S INSTALLED. I AM PLANNING ON INSTALLING OTHER HEADS INTHE VERY NEAR FUTURE.

Now installed NEW World Windsor JR with extras and stainless steel 1.6 RR's

#2 ·
I have been getting some attention on the potential sale of this car.

The main questions I get are can I send some pics. YES I CAN

Can I tell more about the car, YES I CAN.

I generally just reply in email with my website dedicated to the car. Everything you want to see or askis covered in detail on the site. If you have any question not addressed on the site I will be more than happy to answer your question.

I accept PayPal so if you want to use VISA or other plastic to by the car that will work too.

Thanks

#3 · (Edited)
  • 8.8 rebuilt with new 4.10's installed in chassis 04/05 less than 5000 miles ago
  • new rad
  • Holley Street Avenger 670
  • Pro Products Typhoon RPM intake - NOW PORTED AND POLISHED
  • Comp Cams 1.6 Roller Rocker Arms (Sold with heads 7-20-06)
  • Comp Cams 986-16 valve springs (Sold with heads 7-20-06)
  • NEW FMS B303 cam and multi index timing chain set
  • Crane Cams adjustable vacuum advance and recurve kit
  • UPR shifter
  • Lakewood "Taction Action" lift bars
  • Sub Frame connectors
  • FMS Cobra upper control arms
  • E7 Ported heads with 1.84 & 1.54 valves & Comp Cams stud conversion (Sold heads 7-20-06)
  • Equal Length 1 5/8 headers
  • Flowmasters
  • to much to list

#7 ·
#12 ·
send pics to nates331gt@yahoo.com, i think that i might know someone interested.... and price and mods please

thanks

#17 ·
Personally I don't see why it wouldn't drive to Florida. I only put on about 5,000 miles a year on it since I have owned it but that is by design. In my county of PA if a car is driven less than 5000 per year it is able to be emissions exempt. I have considered classic plating the car just haven't done so. All in all the only trouble I ever had with the car was with the OE carb early last summer when all of a sudden the primary needle and seat would stick shut and drain the front bowl. I could have rebuilt the carb but when I had the 670 waiting and other carbs available too why would I?

Seriously. If you email me I will send out my phone number and we can talk. It's up to you. Don

#21 · (Edited)
$3200 OBO car is for sale up until 5/31/06. I have all the stock parts that I personally removed. The wiring is not hacked, the body is not hacked. VIN available upon request for CarFax. Has current PA safety and I/M inspections.
Serious cash offers considered. MC, VISA accept via PayPal. Will deliver if needed, to be discussed.

Using eBay as what Capri cars have and have not been selling for in various shapes I feel this price for this car is fair and I am told by others the price seems fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.