Ford Mustang Forums banner

1983 Capri For Sale 306 5-speed $2000 obo

1K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  OneBad93LX 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling: 1983 Capri, original 4 cyl car, but has been converted to a 306 with a 5-speed. Engine is a 84 GT Block with a pair of 351W heads. Edelbrock RPM intake, Holley 600, BBK headers, X-pipe, Flowmasters. Rear diff has been upgraded to an 8.8 with 3.73 gears. Caqr has been lowered 1 3/4" in front and 2" in the rear. Car runs and drives great. Factory dark blue with blue interior. Has Sport seats that are in very nice shape. Car comes with some ultra rare ARE wheels, does not come with the 17" Centerlines. Asking $2000 obo, Car is located in Franklin, Indiana.. Pics:

http://www.pbase.com/onebad93lx/1983_capri

#7 ·
What kind of flaws does this car have? rust, etc.. I am a permanent resident of Northwest Ohio, but I am currently in Southeast Kansas going to school. I was wondering what your bottom dollar would be? I have a 93lx coupe with a 4 cyl and 5 speed. I currently redid most of the interior; carpet, shifter, peddles, center council, and radio. The chasis has 102,000 on it and the motor was new at 89,000. Wondered if you would want another fox body. Email me at adam_c_maas@yahoo.com I am very interested in your capri.

#8 ·
84lx351w said:
What kind of flaws does this car have? rust, etc.. I am a permanent resident of Northwest Ohio, but I am currently in Southeast Kansas going to school. I was wondering what your bottom dollar would be? I have a 93lx coupe with a 4 cyl and 5 speed. I currently redid most of the interior; carpet, shifter, peddles, center council, and radio. The chasis has 102,000 on it and the motor was new at 89,000. Wondered if you would want another fox body. Email me at adam_c_maas@yahoo.com I am very interested in your capri.
$1700 Firm... I would be interested in your Coupe... email me some pics to:

OneBad93LX@gmail.com

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.