Ford Mustang Forums banner

EGR Delete/Vacuum Line Question AND.. Oil Mixing Question.

557 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Nitrous SSC 
#1 ·
Okay.... First question...

I'm deleting my EGR. I've already made a metal plate to go over the EGR spacer. I was trying to figure out what to do with all the vacuum lines because I've deleted alot of stuff and want to clean things up like getting rid of that 4 way vacuum line plug. A diagram as to what needs vacuum and what dosn't would be awesome...

2nd question...

2.1 I ran Redline Straight 40 last year and I've decided while its good but I'm going to switch to royal purple straight 30 with this cause any issues with having redline in before? Its a dumb question but I'd rather double check.

After the car had sat for about 2 months without being started since the end of the race/cruise season. When I pulled the plug out MAYBE a teaspoon of coolant came out before all the oil. Do I have a coolant seep issue somewhere? Should I be REALLY scared or just run it and see what happens? I think I'm just going to run it and keep an eye on things. :eek:

Thanks guys!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.