Ford Mustang Forums banner

Thursday night

939 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  roofer 
#1 ·
For those not wanting to go to the dragstrip wanna go the pavillion. My hubby is a party pooper and won't ride the rides and apparently everyone in my circle going are scaredy cats. I know BMC or atleast Bones is planning on going so wondered if anyone from here was going. Wouldn't mind meeting some new peeps. I need a ride buddy !!! LOL

#2 ·
if the BS rule about wearing a helmet to run in the 13's is true i wont be making the trip. i might see you out there. just look for the silver saleen with the cowl hood.

#4 ·
What goes on at the pavilon? I'm not gonna go all the way out to the dragstrip so i'll be around. I'm headed down tommorow mornin and won't have interenet access so if you read this reply soon or just wave me down somewhere. I'll be driven a silver 99 gt with va. tags 1hot4-6. Hope to meet some cool people down there.

#6 ·
NotMyHubby's03GT said:
For those not wanting to go to the dragstrip wanna go the pavillion. My hubby is a party pooper and won't ride the rides and apparently everyone in my circle going are scaredy cats. I know BMC or atleast Bones is planning on going so wondered if anyone from here was going. Wouldn't mind meeting some new peeps. I need a ride buddy !!! LOL
Ya know i'll be ya "ride buddy"..hehehe See ya soon!!!:)

#7 ·
Hi
What time are you thinking of hitting the pavillion? We won't be hitting the dragstrip either, enrolled my daughter in the overnight camp at Ripley's and don't want to be too far away "just incase". We're staying at the Viking anyone know how far that is from the pavillion?

#8 ·
Well, I am going to drive down Thursday and hit Hooters when we come in. I will be w/ Full Throttle Stangs and in my '03 Redfire GT. I am pretty short probably one of the shortest in FTS so you can't miss me. If you see someone in Full Throttle Stangs just ask where Heather is.
We are thinking about hitting the Pavillion around 4:30 or so. I want to soak it in too. It has been a tradition for me since I was little and I haven't gone in a loooooooong time. I am taking a break around 8 to go eat and watch Big Brother All Stars (I'm addicted). But you can always go back. Not sure what time it closes.
As long as Kelly doesn't kick my ass Bones I will ride w/ ya...LOL

#9 ·
NotMyHubby's03GT said:
As long as Kelly doesn't kick my ass Bones I will ride w/ ya...LOL
Girl I bet you two gonna fight over front row seats on the Swap Fox..hehehe There is more than enough of me to go round..hehehe
I'll see ya'll at Hooters. I firgue once everyone start rolling out for the dragstrip; we can roll to the Pavillion. Not sure if we will drive or walk from the hotel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.