Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum - View Single Post - McCully TFI Mk3 Relocation Kit Installed
View Single Post
post #2 of Old 06-12-2019, 07:48 AM
ragtop50

Trader Feedback: (14)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90trunk View Post
I installed the McCully Mk3 TFI Relocation Kit last week. I was impressed with the quality and the instructions. This kit uses a gutted doner TFI module on the distributor and has a 40” extension harness. They will do custom lengths for an additional fee.

There are cheaper options that accomplish the same end result, but I was swayed by the use of the OEM style of connector on the distributor. This leaves only 3 spade connectors in play at the remote TFI module.

McCully Racing Motors- We have exactly what your over-heated TFI Module Needs!
I just ordered the MK3 kit for my 1990 fox earlier this week. I agree, not the cheapest route but I like the setup at the distributor. A quality setup for sure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
1990 Light Crystal Blue LX Convertible, TW170, Lunati 20350711, TMOSS GT40 Tubular, 3550 5-speed, 3.55 Gears

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome