Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Team Z Upper Control Arm Relocation Kit
View Single Post
post #7 of Old 05-06-2019, 08:37 AM
Project Reef Blue
Corral Elite Member

Trader Feedback: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey1 View Post
Kevin Baseline suspension is top notch I have not spend a $1 with him but he will give you free tech advice and tell you want he recommends will not over sell you #### you donít need
X2 Kevin has helped me over the years with free suspension advice and I do not use his controls arms. Its all about instant center and the specifics of that vehicle. I have learned it doesnt matter who's parts you use - relocated uppers, relocated lowers, doesn't matter. Have to get the instant center in the sweet spot for that particular application. I purchased the performance trends software and plot my car as I make adjustments. If you're not prepared to plot your own suspension, I would recommend purchasing from someone who has experience and will help you measure and set it up on your specific vehicle.

Stock Block 408", TFS 11R 205, TFS EFI Carb R Intake, XFI 236HR, Tweecer, Faceplated TKO 500
10.49 @ 130mph

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome