Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Nitrous Works 13007 jet chart
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 11-08-2018, 11:05 AM Thread Starter
Trogdor

Trader Feedback: (1)
Nitrous Works 13007 jet chart

The car I bought came with the Nitrous Works 13007 wet kit with the power wing nozzle in the intake tube before the throttle body. I've tried searching the internet, but I cannot find a jet chart for this particular system. The previous owner said that it was jetted for a 125 shot, but when I go and use it, the result is less than stellar. There is a slight jump in power, but nothing even close to what it should be. I've checked all the usual suspects, but everything, including bottle pressure, is in order. The bottle was full when I bought the car and the previous owner said that he had never hit it (inherited the car from his father). I pulled the jets out to look at the size and the fuel side is a 31, but the numbers on the nitrous side are hard to read and it's either a 53 (which when compared to other brands charts should be close) or 33 (which would be too small).

Does anyone know if there is a brand out today that has pills that fit this kit? Can anyone confirm the pill sizes for a 125 and 150 shot?

Thanks!

1993 LX, Royal Blue Opal Gray
- Still slow

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome