Ford Mustang Forums banner

TT 2V on a diet

18K views 142 replies 10 participants last post by  Mustangmichael 
#1 ·
I have put my car on an aggressive diet. Here I made room for the 417 Motorsports front tubular section.

I am also going to a manual rack and manual brakes.

You can see the new flaming river manual rack. I'm also ditching almost all of the factory wiring.

See less See more
#3 ·
The new shortblock will be using the same cobra crank I ran last year. It is going in a fresh teksid block. The new custom 11:1 Racetec pistons are gonna be hanging a new set of Molnar Turbo rods. I will be using the same 38cc TF heads and a new custom set of cams that NA SVT spec'd. Here is the slightly modified RR intake I'm gonna run. I got rid of the Logan.

#7 ·
#25 ·
This all new wiring for every thing. I stripped all of the factory wiring from the car. I didnt buy any custom harnesses.
Everything on the drivers side has nice sheathing on it. Had to order some more for the passenger side stuff. Power windows, turn signals and everything else works from the toggle switches. Makes for a bunch of wires. Started out with just this stuff.

Reactions: KEVIN$
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.