Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 1992 LX The street to track to street again build.
View Single Post
post #27 of Old 10-02-2017, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
Peter92lx
Corral Elite Member

Trader Feedback: (2)
Quote:
Glad to see some progress.
I know its been slow going which I knew it was going to be at first. I'm remodeling my house right now and not living there at this time. Where hoping to move back in the beginning of next month so I will be able to work on the car when ever I want. I really want to have it back on the road in the first few months of next year or at least that's my hope.

Quote:
If you need wiring diagrams for the 92/93 I can help you out. Mines a 93 and I have the mitchell, ford, and other versions that float around from time to time.
Thanks I could definitely use the dash harness diagram if you have it handy. I've done wiring before so I'm good with reading the diagrams and board schematics and what I don't get my father in law can figure it out. I just need to figure out a way to test it all out so I know for sure the harness is fine. I really don't feel like unwrapping it yet but I will if I have to plus it is something I can take with me and test at my temporary home.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome