So I haven't had a chance to work on the car the past couple weekends. The last time I was able to work on the car I realized I really needed to clean up my garage. So today I spent most of my time cleaning up and getting a storage cabinet for my garage. I getting some work benches over the next couple weeks so I should have my garage together.
I did get to work on the car so I decided to get the window installed on the driver side of the car. The passenger side took me a while to get it installed. So I figured I wouldn't get the driver side done today. But I used what I leaned installing the passenger side and the driver side went fast.
Now I have the manual windows installed. I still have some adjustments I need to make to get them working smooth but they are working. I have to make sure I get them all working good I'm going to put the Scott rod Fab door panels on and there not something you can just pull off.
Then I finished up the transmission tunnel. The last time I worked on the car I sealed everything up knowing I wouldn't get to work on it for 2 weeks.
Then drilled out the holes and added the rivets.
Not the most exciting stuff going on with the car. I'm hoping once I'm back in my house when the remodel is done I will be able to make more progress on the car. The next part is getting the remaining roll cage cleaned up and painted red. I plan on doing most of the interior in black with the cage red.