Ford Mustang Forums banner

On3 70 mm and 76 mm

7K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  5.0thunder 
#1 ·
Geting ready to order my kit.my car will mostly be all street.should i order the 70 with it or the 76 what are the thoughts on this car has tfs heads intake f 303 cam.Thanks for the info

#10 ·
I've never seen a negative CXR thread but I've seen lots for O3 .. Lots of fitment issues and ####ty customer service from what I've read with O3.. Plus their hot sides are mild steel. CX are all stainless, back purge welded.

I've been sitting on the TT kit for about a year now, getting all my part together. I took pics of it if you all are interested. CXRACING Slideshow by leadfootdriver | Photobucket

I went ahead and bought different Wastegates tho. These are way better and are still affordable.

38MM 4 PSI External Turbo Stainless Steel MINI Wastegate Dump Valve Black | eBay

#27 ·
My on3 kit fit perfect on my stock motor/mounts. I did a k-member that moved the engine 1" back and used mounts that dropped it an inch, which made the downpipe hit the firewall and front header hit the motor mount pad of the k-member. just had to grind on the pad and manhandle the downpipe and all fits okay again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.