Ford Mustang Forums banner

1986 Mustang GT Fors Sale 5.0 5spd

For Sale 
3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  FineLineMtrSprts 
#1 · (Edited)
1986 Mustang GT For Sale 5.0 5spd * lowered price*

* New Price now $5500 *

Thanks

Details: (More available to serious buyer)

•Rebuilt 302, New crank, Rods and pistons.
•Comp custom grind cam with .533 lift
•AFR 185 CC heads, 60cc chambers, ARP studs, Cometic gaskets.
•Comp Ultra Gold Rockers 1.6 ratio w/ Custom Smith Brothers Pushrods and Comp Cams tall valve covers
•Trick Flow R-series Upper & Lower intake, 75mm TB, Mass air conversion and EGR delete
•MSD ignition
•5spd transmission, 8.8 rear w/ 373′s
•Centerline Convo Pro wheels with brand new M/T race fronts and ET Drag radials

See less See more
#3 ·
I think it has about 133k. The motor is fresh. Bottom end maybe 300. Top end maybe 50.
The paint was redone in the early 2000's. The front seats are out of a 50k car that was turned into a drag car.

#9 ·
No, Definitely not. I really love the car. I love driving it. I would love to bolt my T-trim on it and continue with this build. However, I do have another car (in my sig) and I think i'm going to build the 1 and done grand finally Fox Body which to me would be a Vibrant Red '93 Cobra. I want to do so much to complete the ultimate fox body but I want to make sure it's to a car i'll never want to get rid of.

The track day was okay for me. It confirmed my suspicions that the car was making decent power.

#11 ·
I'm kind of surprised that I have had zero interest in this car. Ebay, Craigslist, Racing junk and here and I have barely had 2 inquiry's. It's not a huge deal because ultimately, I would like to keep the car but I have to say i'm pretty surprised.

Very clean Four eye Fox body with 5.0/5spd with a 12 second potential fresh motor. I guess if it's a $4000 car it's better to just hang on to it.

#14 ·
Damn you obama care.....if I didn't have to finish saving up for this 20k buck procedure that was previously covered allof a sudden in the last few months isn't......anyway ill shut up and give you the free bump for a beautiful 4 eye at an awesome price lol

Sent with Autoguide while watching chicks get naked.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.