Ford Mustang Forums banner

1993 Cobra Dart 347 Hellion Kit Precision T-76 Build

14K views 72 replies 27 participants last post by  billyNOTnice 
#1 ·
Hey Guys, This long time build finally is up and running I wanted to share my personal street setup. We here at Power Adder Solutions appreciate your support and look forward with future success with your ride and supporting.

Finished up most of the build at the shop, Here are some pics..

Thanks,
Chris@PAS,Inc.

Hellion Power Systems: First Gen Kit Precision 7675 Billet Turbo
Dart SHP 347 Big Bore (Custom By Mark K) Pro 5.0/NMRA Engine Builder
Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 185 CNC Heads Spring Upgrade 650'
Holley System Max Intake
Camshaft: Custom (Cam Motion)
Siemens Deka 60 LB Injectors
Astro Built T5 (Upgrading Soon)
Fuel System: Weldon Pump Custom (Coming Soon)
Turbosmart 50mm BOV
Turbosmart Hyper-Gate 45mm Wastegate
Tuning: Binary Editor (BE 2012) Quarterhorse PAS Pack Tuning Solution.

Previous pic's..

Dart 347 Big Bore 4.125 Bore Cleaning And Machining.

TFS Twisted Wedge 185 CNC Doing Some Work :)

Just got the turbo back from polishing..Enjoy,

Billet Wheel:

See less See more
#6 ·
Love it!! Nice work! How much power this bad boy making? Man wish I wasn't still on this crappy stock block.. ;)

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

#7 ·
Spotless Cobra!

Have you had any tuning glitches with the intake tube going from 3 inch to 2 1/2 '' to 3 inch? (i was thinking of using a new 3 inch pipe)

How much boost are you going to run and HP goal?

#17 ·
I have a very similar combo. 1st gen hellion, precision billet 76,world 363, afr165, TKO600. Made 680ft.lb at 4200 and was pulling to 650wrhp at 14 psi. You should have no trouble reaching you goals!

Keep track of your AIT's and report back. My temps on 1/4 mile passes are a little warm, wondering if it's due to to small of turbo or Intercooler.

#21 ·
Thanks for chiming in, I have tuned many Hellion Kit's with the Tnetics, but look forward to see how we do with the Precision setup, great numbers..I have noticed with the first gen kit the AIT are on the high side I have seen several cases of this.

Any work done to your 165's ?

Thanks,
Chris@PAS,inc.

#19 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, yeah I am estimating low I know.. there a couple things on the first gen kit I'm not crazy about personally, but did not want to cut any where on this car which luckily I did not have to with the first Gen Hellion Kit, 3" piping would of been a plus but overall good system, we should have a few base pulls in the next few week I'll post some numbers.

Thanks,
Chris@PAS,inc.

#22 ·
I bought them years ago when the car was bone stock and was too cheap to replace them. I had them cleaned and setup to match the cam. Same story with the intake. It's a street heat TF and the power nose dives at 6000. New heads and box R the car would easy add a hundred rwhp and 500 rpm.

Is 175f for ait normal then for this combo at end of 1/4 pass?

#24 ·
Hey Chris, Are those Remflex Gaskets better than using the RTV? I have had issues with my Turbo side header leaking at the rear of the head. If so, who do you recommend I buy them from?

#34 ·
an SHP will handle a lot more than Dart says it will......some builders will say if you break it at less than 1000 they'll warranty it. I think Dart says it's good for 600, which is way under on what it really handles, they just under rate it so they can sell more iron eagles to people who don't know better.

#40 ·
Any updated on this, thinking of running that kit on my coupe. Any pics of under the car?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.