Ford Mustang Forums banner

1986 Ford Mustang 5.0L / 5 spd Coupe

For Sale 
2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  NCSVTCobra 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my original Oxford White with Tan Interior 1986 Mustang LX 5.0L / 5sp Coupe. The car is very soild, no rust and straight (no accidents or collision damage). Car has been repainted once that I am aware of. I've owned this car for more than 4 years and made major improvements to it since I bought it. I don't really want to sell but I need to make room for some new additions to the herd.

Here is a partial list of what has been done to the car since I've owned it: Eibach Progressive Springs, Eibach Sway Bars, KYB Struts and Shocks, Steeda Aluminum Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms, BBK Cat Pipe with Pypes Polished Mufflers and Tailpipes. The rear main seal has been replaced along with a McLeod clutch with a new T5 transmission (Z spec). All weatherstripping has been replaced along with external dew wipes. The entire P/S system was replaced including the rack, pump, lines as well as a Steeda bump steer kit. The cooling system was also upgraded with a Motorsport radiator, new cooling fan with SSP cooling clutch and silicone radiator hoses. There are plenty of other things I have forgotten.

The only system in need of attention is the A/C. The previous owner removed a few parts of the system and I have yet to upgrade it - other areas of the car needed more attention. PM for pics.

Car is located in Charlotte NC
$6,900

http://img40.imageshack.us/g/1031738.jpg/

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.