Ford Mustang Forums banner

New BOSS block 427 turbo engine for sale

For Sale 
1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Marbles87fox 
#1 ·
New BOSS block 427 turbo engine and 101mm turbo for sale

BABY ON THE WAY SO DAYS OF WEEKENDS AT THE TRACK ARE OVER!!! SELLING THE RACE STUFF!! :D

ASSEMBLED ENGINE! NOT individual parts.

NO SHIPPING at this time.

$12000 O.B.O.

-NEW, never started BOSS block 427 SBF. DSS dominator rotating assembly with coated, gas ported, X groove pistons, H beam rods, Forged crank. Good for 1200+ hp.
-New Lil John Motorsports custom billet hydraulic roller turbo cam. Designed for 1200-1500 hp on gasoline yet streetable.
-New comp timing set
-New Morrel Lifters
-New comp moly push rods
-Zero balanced with SFI balancer
-Used Edelbrock water pump
-Ford Racing valve covers
-Trick flow 1.72 roller rockers with stud girdles
-ARP through out
-Morosso Steel deep 7 qt oil pan tapped for twin turbo oil return
-New FRPP oil pump and pick up.
-Fully race ported Super Victor intake manifold.
-Converted to 4500 ( Dominator flange)
-Converted to EFI with billet fuel rails
-Nitrous spray bar system integrated into plenum
-Ported and matched to 1262R gasket
-Over $2000 in intake manifold alone.
-6061.com fabricated aluminum dog house on 4500 flange
-Accufab 90 mm throttle body
Fel-pro 1262R intake gaskets
-Fel-Pro MLS head gaskets
-Fully Race ported Victor Jr heads. Flow 324. Have flow sheets.
-Brand new Ferrea Inconel exhaust valves.
-New guides, valve job
-New Brian Tooley valve train matched to cam. Includes Springs, comp retainers and locks, and cups.
-Heads are fresh with Zero run time.

Will include my used 101mm turbo. T6, F trim (105 mm) turbine, 1.32 a/r turbine housing.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Old Stang
#3 ·
My cars havnt seen the road in just over a yr....my notch, I'm still doing an intake swap and started last august....almost there just some fuel and coolant lines, I've been on for the last 4 months.....my kids are awsome though and my oldest son (2yrs 9months) likes being in garage however he does get into a whole lot of everything and then we end up playing so production stays at a minimum but ah hh it's fine

#4 ·
I will keep the street car and have fun with it. I just know that track outings will be so scarce that having al of this money wrapped up in a car that is in the garage 360 days a year could be better as a college fund or something similar. When the kids are older we will build a car together. But for now this has to go. I am actually selling everything. Trans, and Holley EFI system too. I just posted this first.

#5 ·
Bump for a 427 that will make serious power.

John Bewley just had another customer make over 1200 wheel horsepower with a 370 inches, a billet 76mm GT50 based turbo and his stage 2 off the shelf turbo cam that measures 226/231 .605"/.598" 113+4. His stage 4 big turbo cam is 234/239 .612"/.610" 115+5

The cam in this engine is custom for it and is in the 240's at close to .650 lift. This engine should make 1000 horsepower with less than 15 lbs of boost. 1000 hp pump gas 93 octane street engine.

I will include a 101mm T6 turbo with it. Used but should work fine. It was my turbo off of my old 393.

#7 ·
I will keep that in mind.

#10 ·
Bump :D Engine and turbo. Open to offers.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.