Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial Pro Drag Tires??? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Go Back   Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum > General Tech Forums > Wheels and Tires

Corral.net is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2012, 05:15 PM   #1

Trader Feedback: (16)

Question Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial Pro Drag Tires???

Anybody have pics or info on the new Mickey Thompson 3754X - ET Street Radial Pro 275/60's???? Any pics on the car??

Here is a link to the tires.... Mickey Thompson 3754X Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial Pro Drag Tires
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2012, 08:18 PM   #2

Trader Feedback: (26)

I run them. I have about 35 or so passes. They are getting pretty worn. They probly have 10-20 more passes. I have them on 8" wheels. They are deff wider and took alot of weight to balance. Could not be spin balanced. Had to bubble balance. think they would be better on a 9-10" wheel. I Had the old mickeys but would not trade these new ones for another radial! Deff a bad azz tire! Just wish they were lighter.
YouTube Page- https://www.youtube.com/user/blownholley50
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 10-25-2012, 07:14 PM   #3

Thumbs up

Anybody have more info.....
Old 10-26-2012, 12:04 PM   #4

Trader Feedback: (47)

the differences between the 2 are tread design, tire height and tire width. the PRO is 3/8" wider on section and tread width. the PRO is .200 taller. compound is the same R2 compound.

sorry i cant help with any pics on a car
Old 10-26-2012, 07:52 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by schuas88lx View Post
the differences between the 2 are tread design, tire height and tire width. the PRO is 3/8" wider on section and tread width. the PRO is .200 taller. compound is the same R2 compound.

sorry i cant help with any pics on a car
Ok.......Thanks.....

Last edited by Z-MAN; 10-27-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:16 PM   #6

Trader Feedback: (26)

Here's a couple pics. Tires are pretty worn. Almost look like slicks now. Lol

YouTube Page- https://www.youtube.com/user/blownholley50
Old 11-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #7

Trader Feedback: (4)

Think they would work on 10 holes? My street car runs 6.0`s on 28`s on a 10" rim but I'd like to put the 10 holes on it to get a more stock look. My 60` times are 1.40`s, nothing real fast.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement