What tires are you guys running with a 15x10 draglite pics please? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Go Back   Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum > General Tech Forums > Wheels and Tires

Corral.net is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2012, 01:05 AM   #1
Corral Elite Member

Trader Feedback: (9)

Thumbs up What tires are you guys running with a 15x10 draglite pics please?

i just bought some draglites and was told they where 15x8 wen i was going to buy them , i got them and they where 15x10 in the back and 15x3.5 in front so im looking for a tire for the street and track the closest track is 2 hours so i need something i can drive the 2 hours if needed i have seen 15x8 with the mt dragradials they were 275 50 and the look good but idk if they would look stretch on the 10in, also any suggestions on the tire sizes and brand would be great and pics would be greatly appriciated.
thanks
935.0 mustang-AFM 4in power pipe, 373 gears, electric fan, long tubes with bassani x pipe and 3" spintech super pros, advanced timing 14 degrees, and underdrive pulleys, tf stage 1 cam and tf street heat intake,gt40 heads
1976 ford f-100-4x4 short bed 390fe long tube headers full exhast flowmasters, 670 hollley street avenger.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2012, 01:07 AM   #2
Corral Elite Member

Trader Feedback: (9)

also its on a 93 foxbody
935.0 mustang-AFM 4in power pipe, 373 gears, electric fan, long tubes with bassani x pipe and 3" spintech super pros, advanced timing 14 degrees, and underdrive pulleys, tf stage 1 cam and tf street heat intake,gt40 heads
1976 ford f-100-4x4 short bed 390fe long tube headers full exhast flowmasters, 670 hollley street avenger.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement