Ford Mustang Forums banner

411 dragway Saturday 8/24

522 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  2k2GT 
#1 ·
Anybody interested in going to 411 for test and tune this Saturday if the weather allows? What time do you want to go? If you just want to watch that is fine too.

#2 ·
Hell ill go i guess, i get off work at 2pm, and the dirtbike is down due to rear wheel issues...

Ill go, im goin to CROSSVILLE DRAGS tonite, ill relay my baseline times with you guys if/when i see ya there.....

Id say "show up time" at 411 would be, around, 5-ish? Ya'know, kinda give the sun a chance to go down somewhat? Or whenever, earliest i could be there would be aroun 3 or 3:30. Loudon is a long wayz away!:D

Tony

#3 ·
If weather permits Jeff, I should be able to make it around 2:30-3:00. Give me a call, if you are going for sure. If we can get everyone out there that is posting, we should have a great turn out. I would be interested in seeing this many people showing up at one place, from the same group. Let me know if anyone else is going. Hope to see everyone there on Sat.

Larry

#4 ·
If weather is good, I am going for sure. I will probably get there around 2:30-3:00 and make a day of it. Camie's brother is supposed to go and drive his truck. If he does, I believe I will gut my interior and trunk to see what happens there. Will also try the 87mm ProM without a filter and see what happens there.

#8 ·
I think it is still on. The message says coming up this Saturday, gates will open at 2 then cuts off. Worst case would be that it is heads up index racing so we would all get at least 4 runs in, more if we win. That's not too bad. With NASCAR in Bristol, I bet it is just test and tune. The round track at 411 is closed for that reason.

#10 ·
fjm57 said:
FYI
We called out there and found out that there will be no test and tune today, so i probably won't go. I talked to TTBIT and he said that he would not run out there if there was no T&T.

anyway, have a good weekend.
Jim
No T&T? Well, imma hafta pass........there'll be others, imma catch up on some sleep, cuz i really dont feel im up for the 1hr+drive there. Those that go, GOOD LUCK!

Im sure we'll be able to meet up in the near future

Tony

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.