Ford Mustang Forums banner

Just talked to dealership

697 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Hicompression 
#1 ·

Just got off the phone with one of the internet salespeople at 5 Star Ford in N. Richland Hills, TX...nice girl. Anyway, turns out that they have one GT on the lot. It does have what I'm looking for (IUP, spoiler to name a few) and is black which is my second choice. It is a Job 2 build as well. She corroborated some of the stories about ordering one ( i.e. IUP unavail). She also said that they were not selling any GT's at anything other than msrp and that even included to employees :idunno: . She did say that I could probably get a small military incentive though. Also said that judging by the sound of my trade that they would be very generous (which is nice seeing as I'm pretty upside down on equity). Soooo, I'm gonna go by there tomorrow and check things out. Hopefully I'll have heard back from my credit union by then. If not maybe they can light a fire and get things going (assuming they can make the deal right) :D . Updates to follow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.