For Sale Ford Mustang 4.6 2V SVO supercharger kit with extras - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 03-17-2017, 11:59 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (2)
Ford Mustang 4.6 2V SVO supercharger kit with extras

I bought this kit in May of last year. Looks to be complete. I even have the hoses and belts with all the relocation hardware. As soon as I got it I sent it off to Stiegemeier in Missouri. He is the top name around in these. I had him do a complete rebuild, port job on everything and fix on COPS mounting bung that had been broken off. The most important thing he did was to modify this supercharger for use on PI heads. The majority of these are for NON-PI heads. You will not need anything special to bolt this on your car. I also had the smaller wheel installed for higher psi. I cut no corners on this unit and it is ready to go.

The previous owner had drilled one port for a sensor probe for a gauge. I have the sensor and there should be no issues there.

Please keep in mind that I have more into this unit than I am asking.

Ask all the questions you want. I will try to answer everything as quick as I can. Its very rare for me to have access to a computer on the weekends. So do not expect an answer to anything until during the week.

Jake @ j.reed@sheetmetaleng.com
Located in Camarillo California
2200.00 obo

After much research, consideration, and experimentation, I have decided that adulthood is not for me. Thank you for the opportunity.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 03-18-2017, 11:51 AM

Trader Feedback: (5)
Does this include the ecu?

post #3 of 10 Old 03-18-2017, 06:10 PM Thread Starter

An ECU is not part of the kit. I have the original instructions. You're factory ECU will work. But you will need a tune after installation.

Jake

After much research, consideration, and experimentation, I have decided that adulthood is not for me. Thank you for the opportunity.

post #4 of 10 Old 03-23-2017, 09:51 AM Thread Starter

Bump

post #5 of 10 Old 03-23-2017, 10:28 AM

Trader Feedback: (1)
OK, questions;
What PSI are you expected w/ what size crankshaft?
What type of Throttle Body should be ran? Is that Available?
I have researched Stiegemeier, What was it that they did? A breakdown please.
Do you have the air inlet pipe? or boot?
Can you show pictures of everything you have for kit?
Also finally would you be willing to trade for a Procharger D1-SC complete kit w/3.2 pulley, polished blower, Helical cut gears(for noise reduction) w/ stg 2 intercooler all plumbing supplied. Procharger has less than 1000 miles on it. Capable of 35PSI
Basically a complete trade for both systems +$1000 on your end towards me, if your system is complete. Reason I am so interested is that your blower actually was a blower that Roush put on his cars (ford SVO rebadged) in 98 for the STG 3. I have an original STG 2 1996 Car with a completely built motor.
The blower kit [tuner (minus fuel system)] alone was $6400.00. It would be a great gain for you!!!!! I'm happy with my power level but don't mind the decrease in power for me due to wanting it more for the originality of the blower.
Thanks
PM me back if interested
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_supercharger.jpg (90.8 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_SC.jpg (60.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Orig wheels.jpg (78.8 KB, 31 views)
post #6 of 10 Old 03-23-2017, 10:46 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96ROUSH View Post
OK, questions;
What PSI are you expected w/ what size crankshaft?
10.8 psi with a stock 4.6 crankshaft.
What type of Throttle Body should be ran? Is that Available?
Stock throttle body or any throttle body that bolts to a stock mounting.
I have researched Stiegemeier, What was it that they did? A breakdown please.
I glossed over it. But a full rebuild, stage 3 porting, converted from Non-PI to PI mounting, Fixed one COPS mounting boss, added smallest wheel available.
Do you have the air inlet pipe? or boot?
No.
Can you show pictures of everything you have for kit?
I have. But I admit in the packaging it is difficult to see. I will do a better job of laying it out and I will update pictures.
Also finally would you be willing to trade for a Procharger D1-SC complete kit w/3.2 pulley, polished blower, Helical cut gears(for noise reduction) w/ stg 2 intercooler all plumbing supplied. Procharger has less than 1000 miles on it. Capable of 35PSI
Basically a complete trade for both systems +$1000 on your end towards me, if your system is complete. Reason I am so interested is that your blower actually was a blower that Roush put on his cars (ford SVO rebadged) in 98 for the STG 3. I have an original STG 2 1996 Car with a completely built motor.
The blower kit [tuner (minus fuel system)] alone was $6400.00. It would be a great gain for you!!!!! I'm happy with my power level but don't mind the decrease in power for me due to wanting it more for the originality of the blower.
Normally your kind of an offer would make me jump and fling 1000.00 bucks at you. It's a very generous offer. But I have already purchased the replacement for this blower.
Thanks
PM me back if interested
Jake

post #7 of 10 Old 03-23-2017, 11:22 AM

Well I wish it could have worked out. For both of us that is.. Unfortunately, I've dumped so much money into my set up recently I just don't have that kind of cash laying around right now Bummed. Like I said the originality of having that blower on my car. #2 of the STG 2 for the first year Roush built Mustangs would have been awesome and worth the power loss especially also being practically a brand new Procharger. Like I said the blower hasn't even been on there a month. Well if you could make something work PLEASE let me know. Todd
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170107_122442.jpg (136.1 KB, 37 views)
post #8 of 10 Old 03-23-2017, 12:37 PM

Just put my S/C kit, complete up for sale on the website to hopefully purchase yours
post #9 of 10 Old 04-01-2017, 09:21 AM Thread Starter

Bump

post #10 of 10 Old 04-15-2017, 09:40 AM Thread Starter

No longer for sale.

Jake

Sponsored Links
Advertisement