For Sale Procharger D2R $1500 + shipping - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Go Back   Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum > Parts for Sale > Power Adders

Corral.net is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2010, 08:07 PM   #1

Trader Feedback: (14)

Procharger D2R $1500 + shipping

$1500+ shipping
I'm selling a SBF Procharger D2R. I went 8.85 @ 158mph with it untuned at 3100lb. It have 23 1/4 mile and 8 1/8 mile passes on it. The 50mm cog setup has 42t blower and 77t crank pulleys. The kit include everything in the picture plus brained lines. All it need is the oil fitting that goes in the blower and your tubing. I will include a procharger 3 core sheet metal A/A intercooler with 3 1/2" oval opening. It's beat up and needs to be pressure tested. I'm selling it to get a roots blower for my race car. A picture of it on the car can be seen in post 25.
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=299769
Thanks!
MIKE

Procharger D2R specs:

Volute diameter = 10.5"
Max Flow (cfm) = 2800
Inlet Hose Diameter = 4.5"
Inducer Diameter = 4.35"
Exducer Diameter = 7.2"
Outlet Hose Diameter = 3.5"
Outlet I.D. = 3.15"
Max Impeller RPM = 53,000
Internal Step-up = 4.44

More pictures can be seen here.
http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/c...ct/for%20sale/

Last edited by comecorrect; 11-30-2010 at 06:07 PM. Reason: fixed link
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2010, 06:05 PM   #2

The blower made 26lbs of boost on my 408. Below are some more details. Thanks!

Max Superchargered HP 1600
Bas HP Range of Motor 175-600
(Naturally Aspirated)
Max Flow (cfm) 2800
Max Boost (cfm) 34
Volute Diameter 10.5”
Inlet Hose Diameter 4.5”
Inducer Diameter 4.35”
Exducer Diameter 7.2”
Outlet Hose Diameter 3.5”
Outlet I.D. 3.15”
Max Impeller RPM 55,000
Internal Step-up 4.44:1
Reverse Rotation No
Self Contained No
Oil Capacity N/A

Last edited by comecorrect; 11-30-2010 at 06:08 PM. Reason: added pic
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-30-2010, 09:09 PM   #3

Trader Feedback: (20)

what a smokin deal, I cant believe this hasnt sold yet. if I can scratch up the cash before it sells I will pick it up from you.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:09 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320notch View Post
what a smokin deal, I cant believe this hasnt sold yet. if I can scratch up the cash before it sells I will pick it up from you.
I think being so close to the holiday's may have something to do with it, also the D2R had a very short production run so most may not know much about it. Thanks!
MIKE
Old 12-06-2010, 07:26 PM   #5

ttt
Old 12-08-2010, 09:37 PM   #6

Trader Feedback: (0)

do you still have the d2r kit availble? what rpm did you shift at with this on your car?

thanks matt
Old 12-09-2010, 09:00 AM   #7

I still have it. I shifted at 6600rpm. Thanks

p.s. Search all the treads I started here on the corral and hardcore50 for the build history and usage.
MIKE
Old 12-09-2010, 09:43 AM   #8

Trader Feedback: (0)

d2r

could you post a pic of the tag on the blower

thanks matt
Old 12-09-2010, 07:55 PM   #9

The tag is worn due to the brace I made. You can see the brace in the pictures below. The serial # is 21148. Thanks!

Old 12-18-2010, 05:40 PM   #10

ttt
Old 12-26-2010, 09:05 AM   #11

Trader Feedback: (46)

pm sent
Old 12-26-2010, 09:40 PM   #12

Trader Feedback: (10)

That's a smokin deal! i told my cousin about this. he has a 414sbf and he is looking for something like this! hoppefully i'll have it sold for ya! if not, GLWS!
Old 12-28-2010, 09:46 PM   #13

Thanks! I've been told I listed it too cheap! Now that Christmas is over I expect it to sell. If it doesn't I may put it back on the car for this year.
MIKE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement