Ford Mustang Forums banner

** Northeast For Sale Thread **

584K views 4K replies 696 participants last post by  joeg3715 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is it... lets keep it simple.

- Same rules apply as the classifieds ( http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=599348 ).

- Your location is REQUIRED (both city and state) as it is in the classifieds or your post will be deleted. Go to User CP and Edit Profile, there is a location box, fill out your city and state.

- As of right now this is for ONLY mustang car parts. No other makes or models and no vehicles. If you want to know if something can be posted, PM me first.

- Try to include a phone number or email address in your ad.

- If your intrested in a parts, PM/Email/Call the person. Please do notpost on here or this thread will be 20 pages long.

- If your item sells, click the
at the bottom left side of your post and tell me and ill will erase your post. Or atleast edit your post saying sold or something and i will delete it.

Any questions at all, dont be afraid to PM me.

SVT

See less See more
#820 ·
87-93 stock airbox,and hoses with k/n filter stock tb with tps,and egr spacer with iac b/o on any email me at jjslips@charter.net

i have a set of mac lts with 1 3/4 primaries an 3" collector and want to trade for 1 5/8 lts you can pm me or email me at jjslips@charter.netheaders are gone
How much for just the stock airbox? shipped to 19020?
Thanks,
Mike

#7 ·
For sale: 8.8 rear end fully assembled. 4 passes at track, 0 miles on street! moser 33 splines, c-clip eliminators, spool, precision 4.56 gears, TA cover, sandblasted, painted, welded tubes. located in westfield mass. asking $1300 bo. call me with any questions. 413 433 0550 anytime

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
stock E7 heads.

70K. Just takin' up space but I know someone will want them as soon as I throw them out. In Springfield, can meet elsewhere or you pick up. Not looking for much, just make an offer and take them.

GT rear bumper for Fox body - painted EP Vibrant Red on my '92 a couple years ago. Great condition from my show car. Replaced w/Cobra rear. $80/BO you pick up (can't fit it in the car to travel)

wtd: 255/40/17 tires - two of 'em

What'cha got?

#10 ·
2 sets of 1 3/4 longtubes for fox body: T-5 and Auto and 2 MAF meters for 30lbs

2 sets of 1 3/4 longtubes for fox body: T-5 and Auto

Both have 3 inch ball and flange.

T-5 set is MAC True Fit, $150

Auto set may be MAC?, $125

C&L 76 meter and elbo for 30lbs, $125

FMS 70 meter for 30lbs, $100

May still have C&J 73 meter(only) and 24lbs injectors also?

Call Joe at 508-326-7165 in Eastern MA.

Thanks, Andy

#16 · (Edited)
WTB 75-80MM TB. for 36LB. injectors

Seems Pro-M is out of buisness, and I was told it would be a 4-6 week wait for a Granatelli. Anyone have a GOOD used or new one for sale ? PM me.

Thanks

#2,628 ·
Pro-M. last time I checked, is alive and well

PRO-M is not out of business as far as I know. When Best Products closed due to a death in the family, some of the workers formed PMAS and sold a similar design. The rights to the PRO-M name and all the PRO-M products went to PRO-M Racing in West Brookfield, MA. Check them out. They can do everything Pro-M used to.

http://www.promracing.com/

Wayne
Seems Pro-M is out of buisness, and I was told it would be a 4-6 week wait for a Granatelli. Anyone have a GOOD used or new one for sale ? PM me.

Thanks

#17 · (Edited)
WTB: Stock 94/95 Cobra/Mustang GT coolant tube. For those who may have one but are not sure it is the black metal tube that goes into the block near the thermostat and the other end has the two outlets to connect your heater core hoses near the firewall

Please email me at almtyscuzzy@hotmail.com

Thanks
Michael Plummer

#19 ·
mac 2.5 h pipe strut tower brace 94-98 cars

the h-pipe is a mac piece has some surface rust and there was a crack under the ball flange that was welded but it still seals fine though. 75 bucks or best offer.. the strut tower brace is an aftermarket one i cant remember who makes it but it will fit around most aftermarket intakes. i had a trickflow on my car and there was plenty of room around it. 50 bucks takes it......

#21 ·
1.7 Rockers and South Side Machine bars

Low mile Cobra 1.7 pedestal mount roller rockers and the shims. The shims are brand new in package. $100

SouthSide Machine liftbars and solid upper control arms. $100

If the price is right I would be will to sell my 86 GTs drive train, tones of new parts.

Also looking for a clean Fox body for the drivetrain from my 86.

Located in New Britain CT

#24 · (Edited)
Parts off my 04GT with 9K miles or less:

available right now:
stock fuel rails $10
stock upper lower rear control arms and quadshocks w/brackets and hardware $50

these parts will hopefully be off the car by the end of the month.
stock trunklid with wing and hardware (comp orange) $400 obo
stock grille $15 (sale pending)
stock side scoops $50

#26 ·
Located in Long Island NY

I have a completely stock 5.0 roller longblock with 3000 miles on it, comes with trickflow intake, Frpp plug wires, 70 mm egr spacer & t/b, mac cold air, and mac shorty headers.(have receipt for motor) $1500

Also have a stock tranny with 90k on it with brand new oem clutch and flywheel, and hurst short throw shifter. $500

Have homemade 2.5" O/R H-pipe $150

Flowmaster 2.5" catback $200

Crane 1.72 Roller Rockers(minus hardware) $120

NIB FRPP 3.73 gears $100

Would prefer pickup of the exhaust or engine Local. I live in Long Island NY. Any of the smaller stuff we can work out shipping. Either pm me or email me at Dewaholic35@hotmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.