Ford Mustang Forums banner

** Northeast For Sale Thread **

584K views 4K replies 696 participants last post by  joeg3715 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is it... lets keep it simple.

- Same rules apply as the classifieds ( http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=599348 ).

- Your location is REQUIRED (both city and state) as it is in the classifieds or your post will be deleted. Go to User CP and Edit Profile, there is a location box, fill out your city and state.

- As of right now this is for ONLY mustang car parts. No other makes or models and no vehicles. If you want to know if something can be posted, PM me first.

- Try to include a phone number or email address in your ad.

- If your intrested in a parts, PM/Email/Call the person. Please do notpost on here or this thread will be 20 pages long.

- If your item sells, click the
at the bottom left side of your post and tell me and ill will erase your post. Or atleast edit your post saying sold or something and i will delete it.

Any questions at all, dont be afraid to PM me.

SVT

See less See more
#3,281 ·
Have a few parts I no longer need for my sn95 and am looking to sell. ALL PARTS ARE BRAND NEW!

Wolfe threw the floor subframe connectors-$200

S&W 8 point roll bar-$250

Wild rides upper and lower battle boxes with all upgraded grade 8 hardwear-$150

Brand new speedtech single stage diffuser dominator nitrous plate still in the packaging from speedtech- $500

Pm me if your interested in anything and want pics or if you have any question or want any addition info. Thanks!

#3,283 · (Edited)
94/95 RAILS WITH AEROMOTIVE REGULATOR

RUSSELL FUEL RAIL ADAPTERS

COBRA CALIPER BANJO BOLTS AND BLEEDERS

VORTECH OIL FEED LINE FITTINGS

ROCKER ARM ADJUSTERS

PUSHRODS

SCORPION ROCKERS, ONE HAS A SMALL CRACK

94-98 INSTRUMENT CLUSTER BEZEL

PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS HARMONIC BALANCER SPACER

PM ME FOR MORE INFO AND PRICES

#3,286 ·
F/S: Spring Cleaning...bunch of parts!

Factory Ford Rebuilt stock 351 rods with ARP bolts, D6OEAA casting $100 OBO

8.8 UPR Rearend Polyurethane Bushings, brand new $20

Pair of Dynomax 2 ½” Super Turbo Mufflers, new in box, 14” length $60

Trick Flow SBF Guide Plate – 8pk, part #51400623, brand new, $15

4 lug Moser 31 Spline axles, ’93 and down, stock length, fits 8.8 rearend, splines in perfect condition $200

Autometer 2” dual dash gauge pod for ’94-’97 Mustang, part #10001, new in box, $25

12” 95# coil over springs, 2 ½” diameter, AVO DR-5855-B, brand new, $50

Autometer 2 1/16” Triple gauge pod pillar, part # 17311, new in box, fits 2002-2003 F-150 or Lightning $50

BEGI FMU, for aftermarket turbo/supercharger application, ¼”NPT, brand new, $150

’85-’86 Mustang GT non-tilt steering column, mint condition $100

’94-’95 Mustang GT cooling tubes, good luck finding these anywhere!! $100

1993 Mustang Cobra cooling tubes, these would be even harder to find! $150

OEM Front inner aprons for a Foxbody Mustang, brand new in the box. These are not reproductions! These are the real deal factory Ford parts. $150

Pro-M custom ported mass air meter calibrated for 36# injectors for an A9L computer, $50

Shipping is not included for anyone who cant pick up in person. Please email me at lxfiveo94@yahoo.com if interested.

#3,290 ·
Cleaning out my garage and have the following parts for sale:

4 – 4 Lug Pony Rims with center caps $100
2 – 26x10.5x15 Mickey Thompson ET Streets $75
2 – Ten Hole Rims with Drag Radials $40
MSD Blaster II Coil and Bracket $30
89’ 5 Speed Driveshaft $25
88’ Thunderbird Disc Brake Axle Complete with 3.55’s $80
79’ 351 Windsor Block 0.40 over with Main Caps $30
69’ 351 Windsor Block with Main Caps and Crank, Factory Bore and Magna Fluxed $300
89’ T5 with shattered 3rd gear $25
28 Spline Differential $20
Like New 89’ Factory H-Pipe $125
2.5” BBK off road X-Pipe $125
85’ Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner Assembly $40
91’ Front Spindles $25

#3,292 ·
Looking to see what other wheels people have to offer as a trade. Getting a little bored already and would like something black... Not looking to sell outright.

BFG 315/30 KDW2 drag radials out back and Dunlop Direzza 255/35's up front. Wheels are 18x9/10

#3,296 · (Edited)
Vortech, S-Trim Supercharger (V-1)

Vortech V-1, S-Trim Supercharger (Satin)

Head unit has a polished Steeda 2.68 pulley with recently installed Carbonite Coating to combat belt slip.

Crank pulley is a 6.87 and 6” accessory drive.

Unit has an 8-rib upgrade; have a Gates Fleet Runner belt and Gates standard belt.

UPR Boostmaster power pipe

Have the standard Vortech discharge tube (ABS) with Bosch by-pass valve and all hoses to re-circulate the air back into the power pipe.

Also have a new (600 miles) Vortech Race discharge tube assembly with a Mondo by-pass valve, Vortech Part #4FA212-050 (Satin). I bought this assembly because I like the look over the standard ABS piece.

Unit has absolutely no dyno time, no drag strip time, and has never been over rpm’d since being upgraded to S-Trim, H.O. specs around 3000 miles ago.

Unit is in perfect shape, it's still on the car and you can hear it run if need be.

Have all fasteners, clamps, couplers, fittings, original boost-a-pump, etc.

Unit is on a very low mile car, more or less a highly modified show car that sees very little use.

The Vortech (V-1) series head unit’s are the loudest of all their units, but they are also strongest according to their tech and service folks due to their gear design. I personally don’t mind the whining/whirling noise, it isn’t terribly loud, but you can hear it.

I don't want to part it out, will only sell as a complete kit. I can sell it with both discharge setups or with the standard ABS discharge for a discounted price.

$1500 with the standard ABS discharge pipe, Bosch valve and recirculation kit.

$1850 with both discharge setups. The race discharge setup was $569 alone, keep one as a spare or sell one off to recoup some money.

#3,297 ·
Drive train part out . Most engine parts only have idle and moving around shop time .

75mm PMS mass air for 30lb injectors black in color with only idle time $150 shipped

Trickflow 70mm throttle body with only idle time . $125 shipped

TFS stage 2 cam withonly idle and moving around shop time $125 shipped

track heat heads with 7/16 crane or comp rockers I cant remember which , trick flow 6.700 pushrods and arp head studs only idle time $1300 OBO

Moates Quarter horse Idle and moving arouns shop time only . Just a basic tune thrown in it . $220 shipped

MSD pro billit with maybe 5000 miles on it . Coil and black msd wires have only idle and moving around shop time . $225 shipped

T5 transmission 40k and change on it with a steel bearing retainer , bellhousing and pro 5.0 shifter $500

Spec stage 2 clutch with only idle and moving around shop time $225

Holley systemax intake . Looks like someone machined the bottom side wear it seals on the block . ported truck intake that I already had on when I purchased it which can go with it for a little extra . Also come with a 1 inch spacer if I can find it . $350

#3,301 ·
Complete black interior for foxbody came out of a 91 with no runroof

only part not black is the armrests as the guy changed them out for some weird reason ..PM me for more details only selling as whole right now if it doesnt them ill part out

seats are in great shape

#3,302 ·
Zex Race EFI Nitrous Kit: 2 bottles, 100-250hp, remote opener, heater, lot of extras

Zex Race EFI Nitrous Kit: 2 bottles, 100-250hp, remote opener, heater, lot of extras

------PICS ON THE POWER ADDERS FOR SALE SECTION------

Zex Race EFI Nitrous Kit:

1 year old complete kit (I mean every nut, bolt and wire included).
From 100 - 250 Horsepower. Includes all electronics for TPS switch activation including relay (no more failed micro switches). Includes bottle heater, purge system, both Nitrous and Fuel valves, remote bottle opener, ashtray panel switches, bottle brackets, all bottle fittings and lines, fuel shear fogger nozzle and TWO bottles (original purple bottle and spare white Nitrous Express bottle, the extra bottle alone is worth $100).

You do not have to spend a dime on additional parts to install this kit, EVERYTHING is Included. $475 + actual shipping costs.

My zip is 06013 in CT and the total weight is 45 lbs and the box is 15 x 20 x 21 inches.
Call or email me for additional info at
steveorlowski@comcast.net or 860-463-4000.

Here’s ZEX’s description: For serious race applications, the ZEX™ Race EFI Nitrous System is the best choice. Featuring Fuel Shear™ Technology, enrichment fuel is injected directly into the center of the nitrous plume, yielding total and even fuel atomization. Tunable from 100-250 hp, the race kit features other important ZEX™ features: Active Fuel Control™ to adjust fuel enrichment with fluctuations in bottle pressure and the patented ZEX™ electronic TPS switch for nitrous activation at wide-open throttle.
· Delivers 100-250 horsepower increase
· Features several unique ZEX™ technologies: Active Fuel Control™,
Fuel Shear™ Technology & patented TPS switch
· Designed for serious street/strip & race applications

#3,305 ·
gt-40 heads with tfs spring kit. 400
tfs stage 1 cam 125
mac equal lengths (rusty) 60
brand new fms 410's 125
f8.8ik 30
ten holes with rubber 75
302 block free
phantom gauges
fuel 25
oil pressure 35
water temp40
volts30
speedo. 50
have a stock upper and lower as well.

everything is located in varmel ny 10512. looking for anything for a 2001 lightning or a phantom boost gauge. fildog3210@aol.com

#3,306 · (Edited)
Would any one be interested in a 2001 Crown Vic P71 (Police Package)? Supposed to have 57xxx miles, almost all city driving. 3.55's, duals w/headers, 4.6L, silver w/blue interior (2 blue cloth buckets, blue vinyl rear bench) center console but column shift.

Belongs to a police officer friend, but not used in Police Duty. Car is located near Boston.

Has an Allen supercharger and dyno'd at 300hp/350tq.

According to owner, needs header manifold gasket replaced, not sure which side, and only used full synthetic oil since new.

He is asking 3000.00 as is, includes supercharger. (over 5000.00 installed)

I have car with me and will for the next couple of days. Pass side header needs gasket, right rear axle seal needs to be replaced, needs good interior and underhood cleaning.

Can do the repair work for labor cost.

Car has never been hit.

Supercharger done in 2003, rear gears in 2009 by CD performance, Fall River MA

Send me a PM...can forward photos via cell

Paul

#3,310 ·
Probably a long shot...looking for a bright red hood, either stock or cowl that's not over 2.5".
It's going on an non-flashy project car so I'm trying to avoid having to repaint from a different color.

I'm also looking for the spindles, rotors, and calipers from a V8 car.

i have the spindles rotors and calipers from a 93gt im parting out PM me an offer if you want to come down and pull the stuff out ..

#3,314 ·
87-93 Dynomax Ultra-flo exhaust

This system is more or less brand new . Part number at summit is WLK-17394 . Its been on the car about a year but the car has never left the body shop so its only got some idle time on it . Would really prefer local pick up or would meet depending on the distance . $275

#3,315 ·
2000 COBRA R REAR SPOILER

i have a ford mustang cobra R rear spoiler for sale. It came off a world cup challenge race car. Its painted a blueish purple color and has steeda on it in vynal letters. (can be easily removed) The aluminium side pieces are unpainted. if your interested send me a PM I can send you a few pictures. Has the ford logo on the bottom of the spoiler with the part number (hard to make out maybe YR3V6341602? plus cant read my own hand writing.

not really sure what its worth. i assume its worth more than a cervini one at $300. so just taking best offers at this point. if no interest i think i will mount it on something and hang it in the game room. its a pretty neat item.

or there is this one :eeek:

2000 COBRA R REAR SPOILER ORIGNAL FORD TAKE OFF | eBay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.