Ford Mustang Forums banner

2002 GT Rolling chassis 25k miles. Full UPR suspension

For Sale 
3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  ShadyZealot 
#1 ·
Super clean 02 GT roller for sale. 25k original miles.

Full UPR suspension front and rear. Tubular K, tubular A arms, coil overs up front. Upper and lower control arms in the rear. Lakewood struts/shocks. Caster camber plates.

Interior is immaculate. Wont come across many new edges this clean.

Ready for a motor and trans. All wiring there, AC and PS still there and hooked up.

Been sitting for a bit but paint will shine right up after a buff. Front bumper had a crack and was replaced but it is blue. Needs to be painted. Headlights are oxidized but besides for that apperance wise this thing is awesome. Wheels have zero rash. Body is great.

Anybody seriously interested let me know will get you more info and pics. Please dont low ball me no i will not take 2k. This car is a motor, and trans away from being sold for 7k. Which is my plan if it doesnt sell by the weekend. Already have the original 3650 that came with the car and exhaust both of which can be included for a bit more.

Price is more than fair with the mods and mileage. It is begging to be a bad ass car.

$2800 take it.

Will throw in the 3650 for an extra $300
Got a fresh shortblock i can throw in for $900
PI heads, cams, intake for $200
Off road X, catted H, magnaflow catback can be included as well. Bunch of options. Ready to make a deal.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.