Ford Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1994 Mustang Gt 347 AOD 385HP A/C P/S

For Sale 
4K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  Na306Stang 
#1 · (Edited)
1994 Mustang Gt 347 AOD 385HP A/C P/S ( $7,500 )

SOLD

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Negotiating via PM's is just another form of tire kicking.. And I don't do it for many reasons, mainly because the person initiating the negotiating has no other reason to negotiate other than the fact he just doesn't have enough money to buy the car.

I own about 12 cars right now and am just trying to thin the herd. I'm not starving! The ridiculous PM's I'm receiving need to stop!

Stay classy Corral.net

#23 ·
I had cash in hand to buy this car from this clown while I was in FL on vacation last month. He screwed me around all week about looking at it. He finally said I could look at it on Friday morning then never answered his phone or called me back. Good luck dealing with this guy!

#27 · (Edited)
Yes you are a clown, and a liar! When I got down there you said "I have been daily driving the #### out of it since I got it back from paint" I have a PM from you saying that it was back from being painted like 10 days before I came down there lol. I'm glad it worked out the way it did though. I don't like buying cars from shady liars. There is no way that car made 385whp with that compression, and those heads/intake threw an aod trans anyway. At least not on a good dyno. Who knows what kind of broke down junk dyno you have in that joke shop.

#28 ·
There is no way that car made 385whp with that compression, and those heads/intake threw an aod trans anyway. Who knows what kind of broke down junk dyno you have in that joke shop.
347ci 11:1
Ported Victor Jr heads
Ported Victor 5.0 intake
565. 585. HYD roller cam

I always thought 385 was kinda low, I kinda expected it to make about 410. But figured the big converter and AOD were to blame..

And the handful of 7.4x time slips N/A I think proves the car made good power. Full weight, power steering and A/C...

Sounds like you've been sipping on the Hateraid.. Find a new hobby! As it's not a good look for you!

All-American Street Cars Dyno

All-American Street Car Performance

I'm glad it worked out the way it did though.
Me too! I traded it to a guy for a 2006 Dodge 2500 @ NMRA that I than sold for 9K.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.