For Sale 94 Cobra 331 stroker & supercharged - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Go Back   Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum > Cars > Mustangs For Sale/Wanted, 1994-1998

Corral.net is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2013, 10:38 AM   #1

Trader Feedback: (0)

94 Cobra 331 stroker,supercharged & 6 speed

94 Cobra fully built with 331 forged kit, hads/cams, Vortech blower, 6 speed and too much to list please follow link below for complete mods and asking price, for the asking price is near impossible to built a car like this.
please only serious people.......Car is located in Kansas (SW)
asking price & contact info are in the link below, thank you!

Paint is a metallic purple and interior is clothing black with gray , the rest of the interior is black, transmission is the T56 (unkown gear ratio), % I don;t want to lie you about mileage on build motor because I dont have proof but always has been a weekend driver and original builder told me had around 25-28K when I got it, I might have out down around 3K because always a weekend driver. This car is very streetable anyway!
I talked over the phone with Builder that was BB&T racing and by given the original builder owner name the found the paper work and send it via e-mail

I prefer you call me at 620 640 7618 for a quicker rsponse (I'm not very frequent on Computer) For the asking price is a steal right now, so please be realistic if you have an offer I don't want to be offended with non real cash offers I prefer people that have knowledge on mustangs and what it takes to take them to a higher levels of performance. There are a lot of Cobras out there for sale this year 100 % stock and asking just a little lees for the price I'm asking, My car does have close to 6K only on blower and T56 transmission mods. I don;t have to sell or being forced to sell just want to downsize on toys to concentrate on my 03 Cobra and my GEN I Lightning, don;t have the time for all 3 toys.

For price & mods follow the link below:

WTS WTT 94 Mustang Cobra Vortech 331 stroker

Last edited by SVT Zorro; 06-26-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2013, 10:06 AM   #2

PM replied!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 06-20-2013, 11:06 AM   #3

PM replied to the person on Colorado, Thank you!
Old 06-21-2013, 02:06 PM   #4

All pm's replied, thank you!
Old 06-22-2013, 01:38 AM   #5

What is the original color of the car?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 06-24-2013, 10:24 AM   #6

The original color was black, they did a good paint job , all trims were painted , engine bay, door jams, trunk lid, the only way you can tell was black is if you remove the trim and pull carpet back inside cab..........

Last edited by SVT Zorro; 06-24-2013 at 05:50 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #7

Please with all my respect I would like to say that only potential & serious people with knowledge on mustangs and modifications for mustangs contact me and please be serious buyer with a commitment sense, I state this because one person made me to loose a second potetial buyer, this person said have cash & ready to buy and I hold car for him just to give time for pick up but the real thing He never reply and when I text back to this possible?? buyer I got a text back from the same exact number " WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ???" the thing is he made me to loose the second option, this second option thought I'm not a serious seller so he turned around & bought another car, that sent the wrong message to this second option about me, so please if you don't have the cash ,if you decision depends on other person (s), don't have enough cash or if you are just a window shopper , please don't waste your & my time... Don't have to sell or in a hurry to sell and also don't have to be in embarrassing situation due to people playing games. No more car holding "FIRST COME FIRST SERVED" period..........

Last edited by SVT Zorro; 06-24-2013 at 10:49 AM.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:59 AM   #8

Pm reply to 408stroker........
Old 06-26-2013, 09:53 AM   #9

TTT..........
Old 06-27-2013, 09:47 AM   #10

Bump
Old 07-01-2013, 12:29 PM   #11

bump!
Old 07-03-2013, 12:06 AM   #12

all pm's replied
Old 07-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #13

Price lowered to 8,500, my loss is your gain! CASH VALUE ONLY!!!!!! wiling to trade for a 03-04 Mustang GT on good conditions & 01-02 with some cash on your end

Last edited by SVT Zorro; 07-25-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Old 07-27-2013, 09:31 PM   #14

Trader Feedback: (2)

How much hp does it make? Does it have a stock block?

Will
Sponsored Links
Advertisement