For Sale 94 Mustang GT, 5 speed, East TN, $3500 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Go Back   Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum > Cars > Mustangs For Sale/Wanted, 1994-1998

Corral.net is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2012, 03:45 PM   #1

Trader Feedback: (0)

94 Mustang GT, 5 speed, East TN, $3500

I need to get some newer pics this week because since I've taken these pics (last summer) the clear coat started coming off on the front driver's side fender and the passenger's side rear quarter panel Not sure what happened but a little bubble on the front driver's side just kept peeling and now covers a good part of the top of the fender. The body, otherwise, is in great shape other than the clear coat starting to go. Still looks sharp when you're not up close. I found a painter that said I could just reclear the entire car for pretty cheap (compared to a full paint job) and it'd look awesome but I don't have the money to invest into that right now.

Motor is stock 5.0L with some minor things like a K&N CAI (in fender well), upgraded wires, Flowmasters from the cats back (cats are gutted as well), and a chip. All of that came preinstalled when I bought the car. The previous owner also put in a pretty nice stereo system with a 4 channel amp, new speakers all around, and a separate sub amp and 10" sub in the trunk. They set up a panel behind the rear seats so when you fold them down they're displayed on that board really nice. The interior is in nice shape except for a worn out spot on the driver's side seat bolster, of course, and the passenger's side tint started peeling off so it would need to eventually be retinted on that side but I've not been bothered enough to redo it yet. Has the newer model wheels and 96+ tail lights.

I've owned the car 2 years now and haven't had a single problem out of it except the electric fan went out so I replaced it and it's been fine ever since. Sounds good, runs good, and doesn't smoke/burn oil and I've never had any clutch slippage or trans popping out of gear. The tears are in good shape and won't need replacing any time soon. I've went on a few longer trips in it and it rides nice on the highway and never left me stranded. I hate to see it go but I have a new baby and have 3 cars and a motorcycle so I'm trying to simplify and pay off some medical bills.

I'm going to get some new pics in the next day or two, especially of peeling clear coat. It may have been a mistake to post this without up to date pics, if so I'm sorry, just figured I'd check interest as I was getting pics of the car. Only other problem I can think of, besides the paint, is the Check Engine light comes on (I assume because of the gutted cats), the dash clock doesn't work, and the coolant overflow jug under the hood has a crack and slowly leaks but it's just overflow and doesn't affect the normal driving of the car.

I'm in Oneida, TN, which is about an hour north of Knoxville. I don't have time to meet anyone anywhere so you'll have to come to me if you're interested. I'm hoping to get a video of the car running and maybe a drive by if my wife will film it as drive past the driveway or something so you can hear the car and see it running. The car has 156,000 miles as of now. I can't take any trades as of now and I can't go much lower on the price or I'll just keep it. It's one of my favorite cars to drive and although it's not a 400HP monster its still run and sounds great and gets compliments.
Attached Images
File Type: png wet-medium.png (1.28 MB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg gravel.jpg (102.7 KB, 46 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement