Ford Mustang Forums banner

90 lx 5.0 vert 12K ACTUAL MILES 100% original

650 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  ryan1 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling my 1990 25th anniversary LX 5.0 convertible with 12,796 ACTUAL documented original miles. Collectors dream..100% still stock and original. Still has the original eagle tires, stock rims, air intake silencer, factory stereo, plugs, wipers, and even the original air filter....no mods at all. Color (EL) strawberry red with white leather. Auto, with all power options and everything works, like new, no leaks, no problems..it looks just like it came off the ford factory line. Never seen snow, rarely seen rain, never smoked in, no accidents...all vin tags present on all body panels...ashtray spring perfect, spare never used, headlights perfect and not yellow. I am the second owners and met the original owner and have a copy of the original title. The car has always been in Montana = no rust as they used no salt on the roads here. I can not stress how nice this mustang is! The car was on ebay and the auction ended Sunday June 10th..it came very close to the reserve but did not hit it. Please check out ebay item number 320122860195 There you will find a detailed description of it as well as 24 pictures of the car. The mustang is located in Great Falls, Montana. I am about 3 1/2 hours from Yellowstone and 2 hours from Glacier if you want to make a vacation out of it. Please email me with and questions or check out the ebay auction that ended to see pictures...thanks Ryan
pm me if you are serious ryan1:) Rsolyst@hotmail.com

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.