FS:1992 Mustang LX w/ 308ci built
*PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST, SO YOU KNOW THE FULL EXTENT AND STATE OF THE CAR, REFER TO THE LAST PARAGRAPH FOR DETAILS*
I'm looking to sell my 1992 Mustang LX, with a fully built 308ci motor, made for performance and power. I don't want to sell it or see it go, but I just don't have the time for it anymore. I AM LOOKING TO GET THIS SOLD SOON FOR SCHOOL, THIS IS AN AWESOME DEAL FOR WHOEVER PHURCHAES IT!!! The body only has 82k on it, which is rare to find being the car is 25 years old. No major body damage ever to it, according to carfax I saw when I purchased it. Most of the work was done by me with help from my friend at his performance shop. Also had multiple pieces taken to the machine shop to get looked at, hot tanked, and whatever work needed done to ensure everything was 100%.
What it has:
- 302ci block bored .040 over, with new internals and upgraded pistons (Makes it a 308ci).
- Trick Flow aluminum heads with crane 1.6 rocker arms and trick flow pushrods (springs can support a .600+ lift).
- New Ford Racing Hydralic Lifters.
- Crane 2031 cam with a .530 lift.
- Edelbrock Victor 5.0 intake manifold with a BBK 75mm tb/egr spacer (egr deleted but have the EGR valve if you want to put it on).
- Ford Racing Performance Shorty Headers.
- M/T Valve Covers (I also have an extra set of Ford Performance ones).
- BBK adjustable FPR
- Accessoris on belt are new (except for a/c compressor), also have the bracket to delete the ac (also have both belts for whatever you run). - Alternator is upgraded from a 75amp to a 130amp and was wired up professionally with an install kit.
- Flywheel has been replaced/upgraded (Unsure of the brand, got it from a friend at machine shop).
- Gaskets, Blots, ect are all new (including torque converter bolts).
- 320lph fuel pump to support big injectors.
- Gas Tank w/fuel lines and fuel pressure sender, are all brand new (done 1k ago).
- Tires are staggered w/ 215 in the the front and 245 in the rear on black stock rims with chrome center caps (also have a full size spare with a 245 tire on it). Front's @ 7/32 and rears's @ 8/32 (full spare @ 8 or 9).
- Flow Master Catback with 3.5in Tailpipes.
- New upgraded performance Struts in the front, have less than 500 miles on them. Rear shocks have been replaced around 2 - 2 1/2 years ago, maybe have a few thousand miles on them.
- Both Front Calipers are brand new and rear brakes have been completely redone (new wheel cylinders, springs, shoes, and drums).
- Sunpro Tach 3.5in installed on the dash and have Sunpro triple gauge kit that comes with the car (Also have bnib reverse glow dash kit from AM).
- Brand New Black Headlights, installed when purchased.
- Have everything to set up and be able to run a/c, or you don't have to run it (comes with the R12 to R134 Conversion kit and freon).
- MSD Cap and Rotor with Ford Racing 9mm red spark plug wires and an MSD coil pack. Starter solenoid is brand new as well.
- BBK fender wall Cold Air Intake w/ BBK filter (powder coated red).
- Aftermarket Headunit with Bluetooth, USB, Aux, SD, and call ready. Also has some upgraded speakers/surround sound in the car instead of the old factory stuff.
- Most pieces on engine have been either painted/power coated or cleaned up (either sanded down or hot tanked). Was making the color theme Red and Black w/ polished/chrome.
There's probably more that I'm missing but I think this is a good list, will try to update if I think of something else.
Currently, the car does not run because it needs the trans cooler lines, engine hoses, tps sensor (one on there is for a sn95), oil pressure sender and a few other odd and end things. It really doesn't need much at all to run and I do have the new trans lines I bought through American Muscle that I am including (already pre-bent). Engine itself is done though, bolted down and wiring hooked up (can see in pictures). Will also throw in whatever spare parts I have for it like an extra ECU, Valve Covers, ect. I'm still trying to work on the car currently, but free time is hard to come by. Whatever parts I buy for it that is needed to make it run will be included in the purchase. I'm asking $4500o.b.o. for it, mainly because of the brand new engine and the chassis being in good shape (with rarley low miles). Can negotiate within reason but also unable to let it go for way less than what it's worth.