Ford Mustang Forums banner

91 Mustang LX 5.0L 5 speed hatchback bone stock- $6700

For Sale 
4K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  MustangGUY18 
#1 ·
Clean , 127K miles all stock and I mean stock (silencer still on airbox and covers over ignition wires and solenoid , factory AC works , 5 speed , 21 mpg highway with stock gears , great power , only modifications are cowl hood , new flowmaster catback with polished tips and new short throw shifter , been garage kept most of its life , everything on it works

PM me if interested , no trades , I have holley systemax heads cam and intake that I was going to install on the car that I can sell with the car for another $2000

See less See more
#4 ·
21 mpg was 70mph plus to maryland and back thru 2 lane back roads not interstate , car hit a deer sometime back thats why it has a cowl hood but paint was matched perfectly and I even have the original hood with a small dent in the front , short throw shifter was put in so my wife could feel which gear she was in easier , flowmasters were just put on because the magnaflows that had been put on years ago were actually rusting from inside out and needed mufflers to pass state inspection , its had a tune up few years back but not saying a new set of plugs would not pick up the fuel mileage even more , but it runs great as is

#10 ·
no rust , PM me your cell if you are serious and if you want more pictures , car has been garaged kept probably 80 percent of its life , front 2 seats are not perfect , but carpet and rest of the interior are 8.5 out of 10 if not better, car has been a driver not a car show queen

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.