For Sale '93 Reef Blue GT convertible 5 speed, 5 lug - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Go Back   Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum > Cars > Mustangs For Sale/Wanted, 1987-1993

Corral.net is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2011, 04:47 PM   #1

Trader Feedback: (42)

'93 Reef Blue GT convertible 5 speed, 5 lug

I've decided one Mustang is enough....I also have my '95 GT listed on the corral, so whatever one sells first great or I may sell both and get into a 03-04 Cobra (always wanted one). Anyway, here is a run down on the car...

Exterior:
The previous owner had the car repainted the original Reef Blue and the titanium lower cleared to give it a more gloss silver look. The trunk lid was replaced with one from a coupe to remove the luggage rack and the lid was sprayed under too. There are new head lights and the tails are from an LX. The paint job is not a 10,000 show re-spray, however you could park this in a cruise and be proud. There is a super small chip out of the driver’s side LX tail lamp that you would never notice unless it was pointed out. The nose and side fake air dams have your “typical” stone chips, not that there are many to begin with. There is no rust anywhere on the car.
The top is in excellent condition and functions 100%. The parade boot is still in the trunk.

Interior:
New carpet was installed, however it was incorrectly cut and there is a gap showing by the passenger side seat between the seat and center console. A patch piece is in its place, this is also something you would not notice until shown or the first time you vacuum….which is how I found it too. The seats are very nice with only minor drivers bolster wear. The dash, console, door panels and trim are in super nice condition. There is an Alpine CD player. Aftermarket component speakers were installed in the factory door locations. White face gauges are installed in the dash and ac locations. Ash tray door functions fine, ac blows cold and the heat work fine. All power windows functions fine, except the driver’s rear quarter window needs some help going up/down. The motor is working, but must need a new guide.

Drivetrain:
Original 5.0 with 154,000 on the clock that doesn’t skip a beat. It does not smoke, use oil or leak from the rear main. It has an explorer intake, under drive pulleys, brand new Ford Racing coated shorty headers, new Magnaflow catted X pipe and new Magnaflow cat back. This car was missing all the smog equipment when I purchased it and I put on all brand new NOS smog pieces….all hoses, air check valves, smog pump etc. This car passes Virginia emissions 100%.
Originally an aod car it was converted to a 5 speed using all proper pieces from a donor car. The T-5 has a MGW short throw shifter and Hurst white ball; however I have a leather knob from a ’98 Cobra in the glove box too.
The 8.8 is the original with 3.27 gears.

Brakes/Suspension:
Converted to 5 lug with Cobra calipers front/rear, 94-95 spindles, 93 Cobra master cylinder, 93 Cobra e-brake cables and Willwood prop. valve were used. Front has caster/camber plates, strut tower brace, bump steer kit and Ford Racing control arms. The rear has Ford Racing upper control arms, the lowers are stock and the whole thing rides on Ford Racing B springs and Bilstein struts/shocks. Tires are like new Kumho Estcas on ’98 Cobra wheels.

Hopefully I’m not forgetting any details, but please contact me for any questions. I purchased this car off a fellow Corral member who owned it for 7 years. Besides fixing up some of the minor details, the biggest thing I would do is install a set of full length sub frame connectors, some nice rear lower control arms and set out finding the source of those annoying fox convertible squeaks and rattles.
The car is located in my parents climate controlled garage in Northeast Pennsylvania and could be shown there or I could bring it down to Northern Virginia where I live if somebody was interested. I would also be willing to help deliver the car anywhere between. This is a turn key car that you could fly in and drive home.
The asking price…looking for 6,500 OBO or trade for 17-19' inboard/outboard, open bow boat (up/down/even trade)
Thanks for looking!!

Last edited by TTOPCPE; 09-19-2011 at 06:35 PM. Reason: photo link not working/updated price and trade info
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2011, 06:44 PM   #2

TTT....motivated to sell!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 07-06-2011, 08:39 AM   #3

Trader Feedback: (9)

lots of us here have this car as a desktop screen saver.. Bump for you.
96 Cobra Mystic, 2000 GT Red, 2004 Silver GT
Old 07-06-2011, 01:26 PM   #4

haha....I was one of them!
Even the wife wondered why we were selling it when she saw it back out of the garage!

I'd consider trades of a turbo kit for 94/95 302 plus cash or a set of 18X9/18X10 CCW classics plus cash.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:34 PM   #5

TTT...offers??
Old 07-12-2011, 12:19 PM   #6

TTT
Old 07-16-2011, 08:23 AM   #7

7,000 OBO
Old 07-17-2011, 09:23 PM   #8

Trader Feedback: (0)

PM Sent
273 gears for now
MGW shifter (awsome piece)
Fresh Black Paint
Old 07-19-2011, 07:23 AM   #9

PM returned....
TTT before evilbay!
Old 07-24-2011, 10:12 AM   #10

weekend bump!
Old 08-02-2011, 07:28 PM   #11

Back up to
Old 09-14-2011, 08:08 PM   #12

Bringing this back from the dead...I have my '95 GT for sale too...I'd love to sell one and have only one toy. I'd also be interested in trading for a 17-19' open bow, inboard/outboard boat too.
6,500 OBO
Old 09-19-2011, 06:36 PM   #13

TTT
Old 09-26-2011, 08:48 PM   #14

6,000 Firm
Old 09-30-2011, 08:29 PM   #15

A little over a thousand views and not even a nibble....somebody must want a nice vert?
Old 10-18-2011, 08:54 AM   #16

My '95 sold, but I think I want to get into a Terminator....TTT for this one
Sponsored Links
Advertisement