Ford Mustang Forums banner

1982 Mustang GT "roller"

For Sale 
2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  n.e.mich 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Really nice 1982 Mustang GT hatchback roller ready for your small block Ford engine. Has a bad .030 over 351W shortblock in it right now, (hole in piston). T5 transmission, 373 gears, 6 pt bolted cage with door tubes, rear tubular control arms, frame tied, 2 1/2" cowl hood, Weld racing wheels with like new tires on the front and BF Goodrich drag radials on the rear, racing buckets, rear seat delete kit, new headliner, door panels, carpeting, Autometer gauges, brand new MSD digital ignition box, electric fans and aluminum radiator. Not the best paint job but looks good from 10' away, not a speck of rust or corrosion on the car. Will sell for $4400 and include some stock (needing too be rebuilt) heads, 125 hp nitrous kit (was never used, didn't even fill the bottle yet), and matching Edelbrock valve covers/air cleaner. $4000 without those things included.
Email me at: wholmstrom@kalittaair.com or text me at 989 942 4232
Thanks
Wayne

**EDIT**
I should add, the engine also has a brand new Comp Cams Thumper cam, Gear To Gear timing set, and will come with hardened pushrods. All with only 60 miles on them.

[/URL][/IMG]

See less See more
#4 ·
Sorry! I forgot I posted this on here! Been hammered with CL replies. The #8 piston was hit by intake valve and had a huge hole in it. A couple other pistons have marks on them as well. Had a guy swap the heads and cam for me and he didn't bother checking clearances. So, everything ogg the top end will go with the car too, just not the new heads. Edelbrock Air Gap intake, freshly rebuilt Holley 750, and the stock (needing to be rebuilt) 351W heads. I removed the nitrous kit so that will not be going with the car.
No thank you on any trades.

Gave it a quick bath to knock the dust off it from sitting around and put all the parts going with it in the back.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.