For Sale Maxed-Out Ford 2-Valve Turbo Engine - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 01-29-2017, 07:41 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (6)
High-End 2-Valve Turbo Engine

After running only a few events this past season and spending the last many-years working with Mod Motors, I've decided to go with a Big-Pushrod engine for 2017. This 2-Valve engine was built with the very best parts I could get my hands on and it achieved everything I could have asked for. It only has 2-test days and 4-events on it and I'd like to sell it running/complete rather than "part" it out. It's currently still in the chassis so any perspective buyer is welcome to see and experience it running before we pull it out.

A full Build Sheet is available to interested parties but just some of the items include: Fox Lake ported TFS Heads, Jesel Followers & Adjusters, Ferrea light-weight Valves, Moroso Valve Covers, Daily Dry Sump system, JE Pistons on Stroked-Forged Internals to make it an even 5.0L in a Teksid Aluminum Block, One-off Aluminum Intake, Aeromotive Fuel Rails, DW Injectors, Full ARP Fasteners, Accufab 90mm TB on Billet Elbow.

As I said, for the person that's truly interested in buying it, I will provide all dyno and tuning info and if requested, after running it, we will pull it out right in front of them so as to insure they're getting what is represented here. It makes extremely good power, revs very quickly past 7,800rpm and starts up easily every time running off a Motec M130 ECU.

Only trade I'm interested in is a +420ci aluminum dry-dumped small block Ford. Including all the labor & machining, to reproduce this engine will run over $28K and as you see it here, running absolutely perfect, Iím asking only $15,000 for it.

Complete Running Engine:

1-Off D'Vanz Motorsports Intake:

ATI Super Damper with anti-rust coating and Titanium bolts:

Dailey Engineering Dry-Sump:

Team Site:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Video's: http://dvanz.com/doug-vandenbrink-video-gallery/
Instagram & Twitter @DougVanDenBrink
Team Store: http://dvanzstore.bigcartel.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 01-29-2017, 08:01 PM

Trader Feedback: (8)
I remember your posts when building the motor and were hoping for 1000hp from it. Did you make it?

ks

Kevin Slaby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

79 Pace Car
302, 200hp N2O, Tremec, 9" w/ 4.11's
11.10 @ 122mph
60': 1.47 Stock Factory Control arms.

87 GN
12.05 @ 111, 1.60 60', 15psi launch

Goal: To grow up and be Spiderman
post #3 of 6 Old 01-29-2017, 08:05 PM Thread Starter

Yes, we were very happy with what this motor put-down... It ended up being surprisingly easy to drive. My tuner (Steven @ 42 Autosport) did an amazing job with this...

post #4 of 6 Old 03-11-2017, 10:01 AM

Trader Feedback: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DV19 View Post
Yes, we were very happy with what this motor put-down... It ended up being surprisingly easy to drive. My tuner (Steven @ 42 Autosport) did an amazing job with this...
Would you separate the heads & intake and if so $$$$

GOTTA LOVE THE TWINS
post #5 of 6 Old 03-14-2017, 10:11 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by badass86coupe View Post
Would you separate the heads & intake and if so $$$$
At this time, I'm not interested in parting it out so for me to sell them separately right now, I'd need retail prices for everything so that would be approx. $11K when you include time and labor for the complete assembled (TFS head castings ported by Fox Lake with Bronze Guides, TFS Springs, Ferrea Valves-Locks, Retainers & Seals, Custom-ground Comp Cams, ARP Bolts w/TFS Gears & Spacers, Jesel Dbl.-roller Followers and Lash Adjusters) heads & custom 1-off DVM Intake Manifold ported by MBE... Add $4K more and you can have the whole thing running...
post #6 of 6 Old 03-19-2017, 10:52 AM Thread Starter

DVM Billet CNC Power Steering Pump Mount with KRC Pump and Pulley:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement