Ford Mustang Forums banner

Free Underdrive Pulleys 94-95 GT 5.0

426 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  deceptive 
#1 ·
I will give you underdrive pulleys for your 94-95 Mustang for free if you give me your stock 94-95 mustang 5.0 pulleys... I Have a 94 Mustang GT 5.0 that I am having a blower installed on and the underdrive pulley I have (that are less than 6 months old) will not work with the blower pulley. I need a stock set (crank and water pump pulley) and I will in return give you a set of underdrive pulleys for your car.. I need these ASAp and I live in Illinois if you have stock ones on your car and live in Illinois and want to come to my home I will help you remove them and install the underdrive pulleys adds a quick 5-10HP to your 5.0
If you just have a stock set of 94-95 5.0 stock pulley you want to sell also contact me ASAP I need these like yestarday, when contacting me please live in illinois or somewhere that I can possibly get these within a day.
Please contact me by phone if interested not by email I will not get to it fast enough and like I said I need them NOW

#3 ·
I am 20 mins west of chicago but willing to meet somewhere if your interested call me today I need them ASAP if you have them.. must be stock from 94-95 5.0 mustang no other

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.