Hampton Roads March Cruise - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Go Back   Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum > Events & Regional > Mid-Atlantic

Corral.net is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 02:33 PM   #1

Trader Feedback: (1)

Hampton Roads March Cruise

Acouple of us Hampton Roaders are setting up a late march cruise. The plan is to get together in the Greenbrier Mall parking lot at sears between 830 and 9 AM on the 27th of March to make a cruise down to Nags Head, do lunch at the Hooters located there. We want to do alittle mini car show while there for acouple of hours then head back. If anybody is interested you can PM me on this forum. Thanks and hope to see you out there
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2010, 10:40 AM   #2

sounds fun. moose
I THINK THERE MAY BE A BLUE THEME GOING ON !!!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 01-31-2010, 11:47 AM   #3

The more merrier . come on out and have fun. Its what we arew all planning. Hope to see you out there
Old 02-01-2010, 05:56 PM   #4

Well I know there are more hampton roads people in here come on and have a great time
Old 02-04-2010, 07:04 PM   #5

bump to keep the thread new
Old 02-04-2010, 10:13 PM   #6

Trader Feedback: (2)

Garage
Please let me know when this will happen. I may have a few S197's that would like to make the trip. Thanx.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:40 AM   #7

Hey Drivin just read the first post all the info is there. About a week before we will get ahold of everyone on the list to check if they are still coming. How many cars are you planning on bringing. We need to keep a count for parking purposes. Thanks Drivin and cant wait to see everyone out there
Old 02-05-2010, 08:53 AM   #8

Trader Feedback: (0)

Dave, post the URL to main thread on modfords so people can track it. This Site wont let me do it do to not enough posts yet.

thanks
Old 02-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #9

Lets see if this works

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/s...wpost&t=151436
Old 02-08-2010, 07:13 AM   #10

Come on Corral we need you guys to represent at the cruise too. I know there are alot of Stangs in our area. Come on out and have a great time
Old 02-10-2010, 12:30 PM   #11

Trader Feedback: (8)

Thinking about it.... I'll pass it on to the sn95 guys too. We been trying to get a gathering for a while.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:26 PM   #12

Awesome Screech. Its nice to finally hear from someone in the corral stable
Old 02-19-2010, 12:19 PM   #13

I'm not from Hampton Roads but I hang out there quite a bit. I might go.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:27 PM   #14

By All means come on down. I will put you down on the list. March 27th. Hope to cya out there
Old 03-01-2010, 11:46 AM   #15

hey. i like doing this kind of stuff. im new to this site i mostly hand out on another forum but corral is growing on me. im not from the area so forgive my ignorance. right now i am stationed in yorktown virginia (united states coast guard). i have herd the term hampton roads a few times. am i close?
Old 03-01-2010, 10:28 PM   #16

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by build-a-6 View Post
hey. i like doing this kind of stuff. im new to this site i mostly hand out on another forum but corral is growing on me. im not from the area so forgive my ignorance. right now i am stationed in yorktown virginia (united states coast guard). i have herd the term hampton roads a few times. am i close?
Yep you are in Hampton Roads. Some of us are meeting at Lowe's in Hampton at 7:30 so we can cruise over to VA Beach together then hook up with the rest of the crew there.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:30 PM   #17

yea i should be able to do that! got an address for that lowes cuz idk where hampton or the lowes is.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:14 PM   #18

the lowes they are talking about is on jefferson ave right next to 64 if your in yorktown mapquest jefferson ave/interstate 64 and it will give you an idea of where ya need to be
Old 03-03-2010, 11:39 AM   #19

dammit. i wont be able to make it. duty roster for march just came out and i actually stang duty that day. thanks neway for the info guys

Last edited by build-a-6; 03-04-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:26 AM   #20

Garage
Too bad you won't be able to make it.

Btw we are meeting at the Lowe's in HAMPTON (2002 Power Plant Pkwy) not Newport News if anyone wants to meet up there. We will be there at 7:30.

Last edited by drivin-fool; 03-07-2010 at 10:30 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:25 PM   #21

its so far away ask someone to swap with you or ask for it off. im sure you can work something out
Old 03-08-2010, 05:25 PM   #22

we cant do duty swaps cuz its "A" school but im going to talk to my cheif and ask neway. May 20-23 is cruzin week in Ocean City, Mayrland and there is no F-ing way im missing that
Old 03-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #23

well goodluck man hope to cya out there
Old 03-17-2010, 05:03 PM   #24

Ok guys, with a little over a week to go for the Cruise we just wanted to go over some details with everyone. There are 90 plus vehicles and thanks to everyone for passing the word and moving things along. This is a family event as well and kids will be there so everyone please keep that in mind. The rain date will be on Saturday April 10th. Everyone is responsible for his or her own expenses, Gas, Tolls, Lunch, etc. There is a $2 toll each way on the 168 bypass so don’t forget to bring some cash. Hooters will be giving a 15% discount on all food and beverages. For parking, we have the entire Hooters lot and there is a grassy area behind Hooters that may hold 8 to 10 cars. The Manager stated he will provide some sort of ramps to go over the curb for the cars. There is a vacant lot (old business) to the right facing Hooters and we can park there. To the left of Hooters there is a CPA Firm and we have permission to park there after 1 pm.
*** PLEASE DO NOT PARK THERE BEFORE 1 PM OR YOUR VEHICLE WILL BE TOWED***. For those who plan on staying late and are UFC fans, Hooters will be showing UFC 111 @ 10 pm. Great card that night with Two Title matches. ST-PIERRE vs. HARDY and MIR vs. CARWIN. This is going to be a great time, looking forward to seeing all the badass rides and meeting everyone. Get your vehicles detailed and see you at Greenbrier!!

Thanks,
Ray, Tim, Dave
Old 03-26-2010, 07:19 PM   #25

looks like the weather is gonna clear up hope to see everyone in the am
Old 03-27-2010, 11:30 PM   #26

Garage
I have uploaded some of the pix from the cruise on my facebook page, but for whatever reason Corral will not let me post the link on here, so look me up on there. My name is Danny Mason. This is NOT all the pix I have so if you don't see your car just message me here or there and I will try to find your ride and add it if I have one. We had a blast doing this and look forward to the next one.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:41 PM   #27

Hey Danny, join modularfords and you can post there. Ill look you up on FB. Or do you have a photobucket account?? There are over 500 Danny Mason results. Any help ??
Old 03-28-2010, 10:29 PM   #28

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rays197 View Post
Hey Danny, join modularfords and you can post there. Ill look you up on FB. Or do you have a photobucket account?? There are over 500 Danny Mason results. Any help ??
I joined modularfords earlier today. I am using the same screen name and I have posted a link to my photobucket albums in the cruise thread there. I also use drivin-fool on photobucket so you can look there for me as well. One other option is become a fan of All American Performance Car Club on facebook. That is a new club we are forming over on the peninsula.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement