1979-1993 Fox Mustang Full Floor Pans: 1 Piece Design - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Go Back   Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum > Corral Supporting Vendors > LatemodelRestoration.com

Corral.net is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 12:12 PM   #1
Authorized corral.net Advertiser

Trader Feedback: (0)

1979-1993 Fox Mustang Full Floor Pans: 1 Piece Design

1979-1993 Fox Mustang Full Floor Pans: 1 Piece Design

Has the floor pan in your 79-93 Fox Mustang seen better days? Do you wish your 79-93 automatic Mustang had the correct transmission tunnel hump to do a 5 speed swap? Worry no more! LatemodelRestoration.com now has 1 piece floor pans for 79-93 Mustangs. Read the blog for all the details!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 05:56 PM   #2

Trader Feedback: (12)

Nice! Is there just the section patch for auto or 5 speed for those doing swaps but don't need a whole pan? What is shipping like on this beast?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:56 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stackz88 View Post
Nice! Is there just the section patch for auto or 5 speed for those doing swaps but don't need a whole pan? What is shipping like on this beast?
i'm not sure which section you need but everything we offer is listed in the blog. we don't charge shipping on our orders so there is no extra charges on them, the price listed is what you will pay.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:47 PM   #4

Trader Feedback: (22)

Just what my 86 Capri needs right now. Where are these 1-pc floors made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFE
Do you want to get the bolt out, or do you want to worry about getting your skirt dirty?
Old 01-18-2013, 02:39 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELMUT RONER View Post
Just what my 86 Capri needs right now. Where are these 1-pc floors made?
they are made overseas, same place most crash parts come from.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:29 PM   #6

Wow LMR you guys are really ahead of the curve when it comes to parts for these cars, great to see a company that actually listens to it's customers and provides fair pricing and great service. Have ordered thousands of $$ of parts from you and will continue to support your business!

I was honestly just thinking about when somebody would start producing the transmission hump caps! Way to go!

Tony, not to threadjack but it would be nice if you guys would be able to source new roofskins for the 87-93 cars (hatch and notch) as well since 99% of the sunroof cars roofs are rotting away, and the only source is at the wrecker. Just a thought...
88 LX - Street car- 306ci ,Edelbrock Heads/Intake ,FTI Cam,1.6 rr, 30lb Injectors,Cobra Brakes & Rear Disc,Subframes, Eibach Prokit,3.73 gears,T5 Conversion, 10th Anni Wheels 255/40 nt555 Front 275/40 nt555r Rear,Tucked and Smoothed Engine Bay,Complete Por15 Underside

Last edited by 88blk5.0; 01-20-2013 at 11:34 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:29 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88blk5.0 View Post
Wow LMR you guys are really ahead of the curve when it comes to parts for these cars, great to see a company that actually listens to it's customers and provides fair pricing and great service. Have ordered thousands of $$ of parts from you and will continue to support your business!

I was honestly just thinking about when somebody would start producing the transmission hump caps! Way to go!

Tony, not to threadjack but it would be nice if you guys would be able to source new roofskins for the 87-93 cars (hatch and notch) as well since 99% of the sunroof cars roofs are rotting away, and the only source is at the wrecker. Just a thought...
thanks, we appreciate the kind words and the support!

i will pass along the roof skin request to our research guys! -tony
Old 01-21-2013, 10:32 AM   #8

Trader Feedback: (1)

Yeh I got t tops and plannin on fillin them in, do some body work and weld in panels so a roof skin would be nice, update on dis thread if you so the email comes through, thanks man.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:46 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony@Latemodel View Post
thanks, we appreciate the kind words and the support!

i will pass along the roof skin request to our research guys! -tony
My pleasure! I would definitely be interested in one of the skins and if LMR would like me to organize a thread for potential buyers before the idea becomes a reality I would be happy to start a thread on here!
88 LX - Street car- 306ci ,Edelbrock Heads/Intake ,FTI Cam,1.6 rr, 30lb Injectors,Cobra Brakes & Rear Disc,Subframes, Eibach Prokit,3.73 gears,T5 Conversion, 10th Anni Wheels 255/40 nt555 Front 275/40 nt555r Rear,Tucked and Smoothed Engine Bay,Complete Por15 Underside
Old 01-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #10

Trader Feedback: (8)

Good to know! Awesome you guys got it together!
Old 01-22-2013, 09:45 AM   #11

sorry but it doesn't look like we will be offering roof skins any time in the near future, if things change i will let you guys know.
Old 06-21-2014, 09:58 AM   #12

Trader Feedback: (3)

Im highly considering one of these, how do you get one of these things into the car? The hatch? Underneath?
Old 06-23-2014, 10:26 AM   #13

I have yet to personally replace one, but depending on how far you plan on tearing the car down, you could go through the hatch opening. If you remove the windshield you could go through there as well.

Monday-Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Facebook|YouTube
Sponsored Links
Advertisement