Ford Mustang Forums banner

PARTING OUT 93 FOXBODY COUPE. EVERYTHING MUST GO

For Sale 
2K views 34 replies 15 participants last post by  ke_racing 
#1 · (Edited)
Parting out my 93 foxbody LX Hatchback. Anything and everything is for sale. It has grey interior. Text 4077567586 for quick replies. Let me know what you need and I'll give you a price. Thanks

#7 ·
This guy's a real winner. Some awesome PM's...

ke_racing said:
I have a question about your package tray. everybody says they have a package tray theyre selling and im not sure what it is. where is it located and how can i get mine out to replace it? thanks.
Stew_Magoo said:
If you don't know where it is, how do you know it needs replacing?

ke_racing said:
My dad gave me the car

Stew_Magoo said:
Cool. I bought mine.

ke_racing said:
Youre worthless.

#8 ·
bumpp.. the guy cant answer a simple question. and then wants to be an *** hole about it. it didnt think we were in that kind of competition. but since thats that i tell you what, anything he has on his forum for his car, give me proof of his price and ill do the same deal for $5 less. :) happy shopping.

#13 · (Edited)

This is on the left light. might be able to be sanded. $45 + shipping

Seat belts all there just might need to be washed but plastics are in good shape. will do $60 shipped and this is lx not a coupe so i dont have a package tray.

Super Clean center console. arm rest needs to be replaced but thats it. I'll do $100 + plus shipping. if you want arm rest thrown in ill give it to you.SOLD

Good shape overall, doesnt come with switch assembly. will do $80 plus shipping SOLD

#15 ·
What gave you that hint? The picture that says lx? Woww thanks so much man, I appreciate it. Thats why i changed it in the description. Thanks for looking out for me though! If I didn't have you I'd be running in circles with my drool rag and a helmet on. **** off go sell stuff on your thread. Or are your prices too high? :/ sorry bro.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.