Ford Mustang Forums banner

BLACK OEM A/C Vents for FOX

For Sale 
576 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  sgtlynchusmc 
#1 ·
Hard to find, Black OEM A/C Vents you cant buy these new, these are in great shape not broken let me know if you are interested I have them listed on ebay. Thanks

#2 ·
your link takes me to my home page on ebay, can you put up some pics of the gauges?
Thanks

#6 ·
OK I just gotta ask the inevital questions here...

WHAT do you have for sale?
The Left side, Right side AND the Center Vents?
Are All of the mounting Bezels Included AND are they in Good Condition without any Broken Mounting Tabs?
Do the Vents work as they should without any broken parts?
Factory Black?
And last but not least, what is the price?

Come on people, if you want to sell something here on the Corral, "Let prospective buyers" know what the hell you have for sale! AND if you have a picture available, let it be known.
Yes, I do see the picture (1) but it says Vents meaning plural (more than 1). What do you have for sale?

Jon

#7 ·
150721155657 -if you put these numbers in the search bar on ebay you will see the listings.

Jon- I basically have drivers side and passenger side OEM black A/C componets in full capable working order in MINT shape. I also have a NON FACTORY black center A/C vent. I am letting it be KNOWN that I have pictures of everything just PM me your email address and I would be more than happy to send them.

OEM Complete vent systems $50 a piece, NON Factory black center vents in perfect working order $25. :salute:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.