Ford Mustang Forums banner

Corbeau GTS II Seats, Black LEATHER, Brand NEW

For Sale 
2K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  91svtcoupe 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

I have a pair of Black Leather Corbeau GTS II seats. This are brand new, only "test sat" in, never been in a car. These have been stored indoor with blankets on them in a heated/AC closet. These are in brand new condition with no tears or blemishes anywhere. Original cost for these in leather was around $1800! No brackets with them. Pics available on request, but these are truly in perfect condition.

$1000 shipped whithin the 48

The seats were just taken out of storage when these pics were taken, and the drivers seat accumulated some xmas decorations on top of the blanket covering it, so it has some light indentations on it that will go away, flash makes them look bad.

See less See more
#2 ·
Bump

I looked at these things again and the marks are starting to go away already. Again the flash REALLY accentuates those dimples to make them look worse than they really are.

#3 ·
bump

#6 ·
No worries.

You can get these seats brand new online in CLOTH for around $700.

Leather is around $1600

#8 ·
No thanks, just need to sell.

#9 ·
Bump for nice seats... gad, I can't believe you stored stuff on them. :blam: ;)

#10 ·
Bump.

I know, been kicking myself for those damb dimples on them.

#11 ·
Bump

#12 ·
bump

#14 ·
I have a pair of Black Leather Corbeau GTS II seats. This are brand new, only "test sat" in, never been in a car. These have been stored indoor with blankets on them in a heated/AC closet. These are in brand new condition with no tears or blemishes anywhere. Original cost for these in leather was around $1800! No brackets with them. Pics available on request, but these are truly in perfect condition.

$1000 shipped whithin the 48

The seats were just taken out of storage when these pics were taken, and the drivers seat accumulated some xmas decorations on top of the blanket covering it, so it has some light indentations on it that will go away, flash makes them look bad.

Sold

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.