Ford Mustang Forums banner

FEELER:03/04 cobra interior

For Sale 
932 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  oneslowsaleen 
#1 ·
Here is the story I am building a saleen/cobra clone I got all the parts together to do it then found a real saleen /cobra at a good price if it turns out to be real and everything checks out I am buying it. If so I am going to sell a lot of my stuff to help pay for it

(very rare)Black on black suede 03/04 cobra seats from a low mile car immaculate-1200$obo

complete low mile black linterior also from a low mile car ( 04 gt with 40xxx miles)-500$ (steering wheel, air bags seperate, seats) this is just all trim, dash, panels, rug and headliner

03 black leather cobra steering wheel-250$
black cobra air bag set and module -250$

The prices are firm , I feel these prices are fair everything is in perfect shape Pictures will be added in the next day or so

this just to let people know its not forsale yet.

#7 ·
Sorry I havent got back to anyone I decided to keep the car and evrything I got for it. Though I did by a 02 wrecked saleen s281 that has charcoal interior That i will be parted out as well as the rest of he car i will not have the car in my possesion until another 10-14 days. I will keep everyone updated..

Im keeping the c-pillars, plaques, and 3 piece spoiler( i have a one piece forsale though).

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.