Ford Mustang Forums banner

Parting Out '94 Cobra

For Sale 
1K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  SublimeRT 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm parting out my '94 Cobra almost completely. Redoing the whole car nose to tail from scratch. I have a lot of parts off of it for sale. More pics or info on any part can be given on request. Please ask ANY questions before buying. All sales are final. These are used parts - NO Warranty. Prices include shipping in the continental US unless otherwise stated. I accept Paypal, money orders, and certified checks.

2. Gray center console - $75 - from another car, not the Cobra. In decent shape. A few little stress cracks here and there, nothing major.

3. Black console lid - $20 - In good shape

5. Center console bracket - $10 - this is riveted to the floor

6. Center console insert w/ cupholder - $20 - In good shape, cupholder not broken

7. Black Cloth Seats - $200 for the pair - Drivers power/pass manual. Would prefer not to ship but will at buyer's expense. I have a truck and can deliver/meet up within a reasonable distance of my house for a small fee.

8. Black rear seat belts set - $45

See less See more
#3 ·
Well I'm not going to be using it in the car, and was just gonna hang onto it seeing as it's a Cobra specific piece. Might want it/be worth something years down the line. But I might let it go for the right price.

#8 ·
Yes, but I think I'll be holding onto them now. Was going to go to a manual window setup, but the car is getting a 6 point and the door bars will pass right in front of the window crank. So, I don't wanna have to open my door every time I need to roll a window up/down.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.