Ford Mustang Forums banner

Corbeau GTS II Seats, Black LEATHER, Brand NEW

For Sale 
1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  what'snext 
#1 ·
I have a pair of Black Leather Corbeau GTS II seats. This are brand new, only "test sat" in, never been in a car. These have been stored indoor with blankets on them in a heated/AC closet. These are in brand new condition with no tears or blemishes anywhere. Original cost for these in leather was around $1800! No brackets with them. Pics available on request, but these are truly in perfect condition.

$1000 shipped whithin the 48

#4 ·
The seats were just taken out of storage when these pics were taken, and the drivers seat accumulated some xmas decorations on top of the blanket covering it, so it has some light indentations on it that will go away, flash makes them look bad.

#5 ·
bump

#6 ·
dude I hate to say it but those indentions just don't "go away". I had the EXACT same seats and I had boxes set on my passenger seats causing the same indentions. After miles of having someone sit in the seat they were still there. Those are in the seat foam and will always be there to some extent. I would make an offer to buy these right now but in all honesty they are used seats, whether or not someone had them in a car man. If you're workable on the price let me know.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.